Legion daily...

Options
Supernaut
Supernaut Member Posts: 1,524

Just looked on wiki and nothing. Has anyone had the Legion daily and if so, what is it? Thanks!

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Yes I have, just recently actually. Didnt get a screenshot tho sorry. It was hit 4 survivors while in feral frenzy, I think it rewarded either 40,000 bps or 60,000. I think it was 40,000
  • Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Yes I have, just recently actually. Didnt get a screenshot tho sorry. It was hit 4 survivors while in feral frenzy, I think it rewarded either 40,000 bps or 60,000. I think it was 40,000

It's 30k i have it right now.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Vortexas said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

It's 30k i have it right now.

Oof, so close 
  • DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Options
    Are u serious?? I had the exact same daily but only got 25k points. Is this game f+cking me right now? Oof, I knew something is wrong. The last time I got a 60k daily is months ago
  • Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757
    Options

@DwightsLifeMatters said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

Are u serious?? I had the exact same daily but only got 25k points. Is this game f+cking me right now? Oof, I knew something is wrong. The last time I got a 60k daily is months ago

yea they removed all the high bp ones except the various Mori ones.

I actually miss the heavy ones like Chainsaw 12 survivors and what not.

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Options
    Vortexas said:

PhantomMask20763 said:

Me too, I always saved up 2 Dailys with 60k BP if I wanted to extend the BP cap for new DLC. Also it was in general better cuz u had more BP in the end of the day. I usually do a "daily" in one match. Not really a challenge 
  • Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,524
    Options

Thanks for the answers guys!
    The Mori ones are certainly still in there; I've seen them since they removed all the "12 hit" ones.
    Nice one!

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    Vortexas said:

PhantomMask20763 said:

Me too, I always saved up 2 Dailys with 60k BP if I wanted to extend the BP cap for new DLC. Also it was in general better cuz u had more BP in the end of the day. I usually do a "daily" in one match. Not really a challenge 
    We need a slider or something to adjust the difficulty and therefore payment of the dailies. 
    So people can decide if they prefer 
    Short and easy ones like we have now.
    Or long and hard ones like we had a while ago.