We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Looking for active players/friends

Options
miyuo02
miyuo02 Member Posts: 2
edited January 14 in Looking For Players

Hi! πŸ‘‹πŸ» I'm from Vietnam and would love to be friends and play DBD together! I'm still new to this game and still in the process of learning so plz do be patient with me (as a survivors, ofcouse, i cannot play killer role) πŸ˜†

Since timezone are different but if you do interesting team up with me then we can decide and agree on the playing time later ☺️

I'm shy so most of the time i can only chat, so plz do excuse me for them πŸ’¦

Post edited by miyuo02 on

Comments

• poptropicaslutz
    poptropicaslutz Member Posts: 4
    Options

hiii! if your still looking for someone to be friends with or play even im open for it! not sure if you have discord but if so add me! poptropicas1utz :) but if not then i can try to add you on the game itself!