Just had the funniest match vs a Leatherface

Options
DocFabron
DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
He sat and guarded his Ruin all game with Insidious. Didn't do anything but chase us away. It was feckin comedy gold!

Comments

• AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    Options
    Probably just farming shards? Wanted the game to drag out so he got as many as possible without ranking up. Seen it many times when new dlc's come out :)
  • Crackgear
    Crackgear Member Posts: 279
    Options
    I think that was me ...because recently I purposely did that just to let survivors win 
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Crackgear said:
    I think that was me ...because recently I purposely did that just to let survivors win 
    Does your PSN name start with Exhibit?
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    I did that once but with a TotH totem. I didnt feel like playing Killer that day but wanted the player level bonus. I didnt chase people off though, I just stood in front of the totem.
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,772
    Options
    I had a match like this a few weeks ago. This Bubba guarded his ruin totem the entire match, even when gens were popping left and right. He rage quit as soon as the gates got opened. 

This was in the red ranks too.
  • SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

If this is as funny as I'll believe it to be, and I have bubba, and I also have DH and Insidious I think I may have to go and brighten up some survivors day!

• Luc_ius
    Luc_ius Member Posts: 155
    Options

I met a Bubba today. He chased me so long all over the map until he lost me. Then he hit another survivor, then lost him. That survivor healed. And guess what ? Angry Bubbalicious left.

• Grandkurama
    Grandkurama Member Posts: 314
    Options
    Probably just farming shards? Wanted the game to drag out so he got as many as possible without ranking up. Seen it many times when new dlc's come out :)
    How can you farm doing nothing for the entire match?
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    Shard acquisition (or more like player level XP) is based on the length of the match, not what you do during it. You would be surprised how much Survivors stay around if they know the Killer is AFK/doing nothing.
  • Grandkurama
    Options
    PigNRun said:
    Shard acquisition (or more like player level XP) is based on the length of the match, not what you do during it. You would be surprised how much Survivors stay around if they know the Killer is AFK/doing nothing.
    I know, a leatherface once stayed still but continuosly hitting the hit button
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@AmorePrincess said:

Not even that stupid..... mhm..... :smile:

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    Options

He might have just been screwing around.

Sometimes I enter a game and completely eff around....target practice with huntress hatchets or practice nurse blinks.

Without fail, I will get some goober survivor in post game chat say "gg EZ"....

...lol no s***, Sherlock.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

If you think that's funny, you should see me when I facecamp an exit gate switch. I literally downed 2 survivors but continued to facecamp it lol.

• Grandkurama
    Options
    PigNRun said:
    I know, a leatherface once stayed still but continuosly hitting the hit button