Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

When will the killer bots for practice mode be introduced?

Just curious, would really help out.

Comments

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

My reason is that with more and more killers it’ll get more tricky to actually learn to play against certain killers.

• tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 844

I think even if they added a Trapper bot it would help players to practice their fundamental looping skills. Would be neat to have unlimited map offerings for the mode as well, so that we could explore and learn the different maps at our leisure.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,367

In customs where you do bots you can auto-set whatever map you want.

• tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 844

Oh right. I don't use bot lobbies for Killer practice, so I didn't know they had this feature already. It would make sense for a Survivor practice mode to have the same, then.

• skylerbound
    skylerbound Member Posts: 753

I don’t see a reason why they don’t at least add a Trapper option. I want to practice flashlight saves and don’t want to bother teammates

• bazarama
    bazarama Member Posts: 242

I don't play survivor but it would be fun to see how bad I was.

Never made sense that you can practice as a killer but not as a survivor. Surely this would help new players.

• NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,726

we should be more free in a dedicated practice mode. i want survivors to just not do gens if i'm practicing a killer and when i need to see something as survivor a killer dummy completely standing still can get the job done for me. why do we have to struggle with custom matches and normal playing bots while trying stuff out and practicing?

• Veritere
    Veritere Member Posts: 38

I wish they would add bot killers in real matches. So tired of playing against sweat lords or being matched with bad team mates.

Game is pretty much unbearable as a solo player