Legacy for Console

Options
Why not?

Said Charity Case was impossible. 
HAPPENED.

Said Dedicated Servers couldn’t happen.
HAPPENING.

Make it happen, through devotion or time played. Find a way, show us the way.

Comments

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    "After the many threads asking for legacy, we are happy to announce that legacy is coming back and to all platforms. To keep it's rare status we've decided to price it 100$ per set or 40$ per piece"

*BHVR 

Wouldn't be surprised if they do something like that to finance the dedicated servers. 
    So you might get "lucky"!
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options
    Tsulan said:
    "After the many threads asking for legacy, we are happy to announce that legacy is coming back and to all platforms. To keep it's rare status we've decided to price it 100$ per set or 40$ per piece"

*BHVR 

Wouldn't be surprised if they do something like that to finance the dedicated servers. 
    @not_Queen told me they aren't coming to console.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    Nickenzie said:
    Tsulan said:

*BHVR 

Yeah they also said no clowns...
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options
    Tsulan said:
    Nickenzie said:
    Tsulan said:

*BHVR 

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/5046/forum-q-a-june-18th-2018#latest

First response. I trust @not_Queen when she told me this and she won't lie to me. It really sucked to see us console peasants not have any chance in getting legacy.
  • Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861
    Options
    Nickenzie said:
    Tsulan said:
    Nickenzie said:
    Tsulan said:

*BHVR 

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/5046/forum-q-a-june-18th-2018#latest

First response. I trust @not_Queen when she told me this and she won't lie to me. It really sucked to see us console peasants not have any chance in getting legacy.
    They say a lot of things. Hopefully something similar to legacy, but maybe not legacy itself. What a darn shame.
  • ACEvHEARTS
    ACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 403
    edited January 2019
    Options

Guys, it's not just console that's left out. It's literally anybody who started playing after November 2016. It had to do with how insanely expensive the bloodwebs were back in the day, and it was a reward for people who prestiged anyway before the bloodweb was simplified.

I'm on console, too, so I do not have any legacy, just to clarify. So this post does not come from an elitist perspective. It's just not going to happen for anybody again, and I understand why and am okay with it.

Edit: Researched the month and corrected it from October to November. Added Wiki link.

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

I'm not quite sure I really understand the appeal of the legacy clothing, I don't think it looks all that nice, and equipping it wont make you a better player, I've seen many a legacy potato. I'm fine settling for the nicer event exclusive stuff.

• ACEvHEARTS
    ACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 403
    Options

@AlphaJackson said:
    I'm not quite sure I really understand the appeal of the legacy clothing, I don't think it looks all that nice, and equipping it wont make you a better player, I've seen many a legacy potato. I'm fine settling for the nicer event exclusive stuff.

Same. I don't think it's great looking. If you want to "peacock" and get the killer's attention because you're good at chasing, then okay. But for the average Joe player, it's far too much of a target to put on your back.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Not coming back, Period