We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Looking for Swf

Options

I'm looking for some people to play DBD with. I dont mind if your new or experienced or guy or girl. I'm just looking to make some new friends and have fun playing with them. My PSN is Dark11011. Dark11011#c3bb You can add me through cross play too if you don't own a ps. I leave it up to you. :). I'll mostly be on weekends, but I'm off until the end of this week to play. (Also depending on my days. Sometimes I play good sometimes I play bad 😂 so you won't know if I'm good or not). But I take chases, saves, and gens.

Comments

• HelloDarkneas
    HelloDarkneas Member Posts: 1
    Options

I'm no5 sure how to add you cross platform,I'd be glad to play if you can help with that lol