When your SWF screw you over

Options
bendermac
bendermac Member Posts: 772
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

I mean, c'mon... how stupid must someone be? If the Killer just left, what is going to happen? It doesn't matter if the Killer's terror radius is not audible. He just returns and BOOM back on the hook.
And stuff like this happens while communication and your buddy was right next to the hook.

Did anyone else have stupid decision making friends?

Comments

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576
    edited January 2019
    Options

i am one of those stupid making people ^^ i don't do SWF's....hey i learn from mistakes....i sometimes think, how the hell did i even get on rank 4...and sometimes i am like...."i`ll save you!" when i am on my last hooking anyway...i think we all make these stupid decisions, but it's a game....right?

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576
    Options

also if they screw you over....they are bad friends and going to hell to deal with the entity....

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161
    Options
    Or they panic and throw the pallet on you, getting you downed 'cause they thought they were gonna get hit. Smh
  • HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Options
    Or they panic and throw the pallet on you, getting you downed 'cause they thought they were gonna get hit. Smh
    Ahahaha I accidentally threw a pallet on a few of my friends bc I didn’t see they were right behind me. 
  • fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161
    Options
    HeroLives said:
    Ahahaha I accidentally threw a pallet on a few of my friends bc I didn’t see they were right behind me. 
    I mean, I still play with them and like them cause they're my friends, but geez xD