Increase in Pig players?

Options

Does anyone have an idea on why there are more pig/ Amanda players at ranks 16-12? Its a little surprising.
At least 6 out of ten games i have now are with her.

Comments

• ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616
    Options

I would say, because the addons.
    Amanda doesnt have good addons, but she can play without addons.
    My discusion explain my opinion, which addons i would like to see for her.
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/40202/make-pig-addons-better-my-idears#latest

The grind for bloodpoints is rly hard.
    So you can play pig without addons and you are still a mid tier killer.
    And this is pretty good, if you are only rank 16-12.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

It could also be amanda dailies popping up for a lot of people again or she's the next person they want to play 1st.

• will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489
    Options

Well she just got buffed/nerfed (depending on your point of view) in the latest patch, so I am guessing people want to try her out.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    edited January 2019
    Options

Well she just got buffed/nerfed (depending on your point of view) in the latest patch, so I am guessing people want to try her out.

Well this post was made +2weeks ago. So its not cause of the buffs for sure
    (Looking at the past)
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

I'm seeing a lot more Docs lately. Rank 1 Xbox (killer usually red or purple ranks).

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    I either chalk it up to killers who mcfrickenhadit and went Pig to stick it to Those survivors 

Or the recent changes. 
  • Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886
    Options

I actually got 4 pigs out of 6 games yesterday. Sample size is small though it's probably just random luck.

• Steamtastic_Vagabond
    Options
    I’ve also been seeing a lot more pigs than usual, even before the patch.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

It seems there's a cycle that goes through depending on killer dailies and if you keep them or drop them since i've had a bunch of killer dailies non stop. I drop the ones I don't like but get a lot of ones I'm ok with and the same is true for others as well it seems.

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Options

Coming back to pig was refreshing her dashstll has limited use but when it works it is incredibly rewarding. Also the box changes has increased my head pop rate dramatically but that could just be rng favouring me lately.

• Broosmeister
    Broosmeister Member Posts: 281
    Options
    I remember when i think there was a pig faily or something going on.
    The whole day i faced the Pig 80% of the time.

I just bought the Pig because i wanted to buy her for a long time and now i convinced myself to do it. Nothing to do with the latest change to her.