Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

(PC) - Trickster's Main Event breaks if activated late

Sunsetters
Sunsetters Member Posts: 8

I played Trickster on Toba Landing the day of writing. After downing a survivor and hooking them, I noticed a second survivor far away.

I chose to activate Main Event which I had planned to let time out. When I hit CTRL, I noticed that the bar around the power icon had already completely emptied, but still allowed me to activate.

The orange screen filter still turned on, and the sound of Trickster flipping his knife still played. He held the knife up, but I could not attack at all. The prompt to "THROW KNIFE" was on screen, so I held it. It played the sounds of him drawing the knife, and only after holding it down could I attack.

The knives fired slowly until ramping up to Main Event speed, but they still drew from my ammunition instead of being infinite. After the normal Main Event time (I was not using anything to extend the timer), Trickster performed his normal animation of holding his hands up.

The match resumed as normal and no other Main Event occurred like this as I did not attempt to time it purposefully.

Potential Steps to Reproduce:

1. Enter a match as The Trickster
  2. Hit enough survivors with knives to gain Main Event
  3. Purposefully wait until Main Event is about to expire
  4. Activate it the moment before the bar finishes draining

Additional information

• I played as The Trickster with the shoes and bloody boa add-ons.
  • Iron Maiden, Darkness Revealed, Ultimate Weapon, Pop Goes The Weasel
  • Toba Landing
  • Occurred only once. May be possible to intentionally perform if timed or due to latency.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review