Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Change STBFL

Boons123
Boons123 Member Posts: 769

In PTB you will lose tokens if the obsession loses his health status in any way

This is a very bad change because it is possible for the killer player to lose tokens unintentionally and out of his control, because the obsession can now injure himself either by using perks or by using his killer ability, such as intentionally stepping on a bear trap to make the killer lose more tokens or intentionally hitting him with the claw trap to make the skull Merchant lose tokens.

Therefore, the most appropriate change is to make the killer lose tokens, whether with a basic attack or a special attack

Comments

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,476
    edited January 22

Bear Traps and Claw Traps are Special Attacks

No Survivor is going to willingly find themselves in the depths of rule 34 or get a buddy on their shoulder just to make you lose 2 stacks of STBFL

EDIT: Except if that Survivor is me

• steamed_hamzzz
    steamed_hamzzz Member Posts: 248
    edited January 22

Survivors injuring themselves purposely with killer special attacks or items (bear traps) is fine. Yeah you lose stacks, but that survivor is now injured so it balances out

The only real issue is if survivor perks also cause the killer to lose stacks, a healthy survivor who’s the obsession could ‘For the People’ into ‘Plot Twist’ and cause the killer to lose 4 stacks, I’m not sure if that’s gonna be the case though, I haven’t seen everything on the PTB so hopefully you won’t be able to do that…

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Kind of wish with the perk the obsession would get the same kind of notification like they do with dying light. Would solve some problems I think.