Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Toxic Pig Alert - Xbox

Just a heads up, some Pig player is trapping players in the basement and is stalling the game until players leave the game. 

He’s done this 3 times after I blocked him, luckily I managed to recognize him and his playstyle. 

Comments

• Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861
    Stay away from the basement
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Just a heads up, some Pig player is trapping players in the basement and is stalling the game until players leave the game. 

He’s done this 3 times after I blocked him, luckily I managed to recognize him and his playstyle. 
    You should be our toxic forecaster!
  • MegChicken
    MegChicken Member Posts: 163
    Nickenzie said:

You should be our toxic forecaster!
    Lmao, just ignore any Pigs, because they are all rising and camping. With a chance of salt and depression. 
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

@Speshul_Kitten said:
    Stay away from the basement

This is the stupidest response. "Oh, a killer is abusing hitboxes to hold the game hostage? Well just don't go near the basement, lol." If a survivor gets caught near the basement, it doesn't justify toxicity like this.

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    > @ShrimpTwiggs said: > > @Speshul_Kitten said: > > Stay away from the basement > > This is the stupidest response. "Oh, a killer is abusing hitboxes to hold the game hostage? Well just don't go near the basement, lol." If a survivor gets caught near the basement, it doesn't justify toxicity like this.

And even if he stays away from the basement, agitation and iron grasp could still do the job. 
  • SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

Come to PS4 or PC, much less children :p

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167

Worst case scenario; take a video clip if you haven’t already and submit it to customer service.
  • Morfedel
    Morfedel Member Posts: 231

@MegChicken said:

unless all four of you were in the basement, the others can work on generators and escape. Its no different than being face camped.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@MegChicken said:

There is nothign wrong with that, maybe doing an achievment or sth

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

WAIT READ THIS IT'S MORE IMPROTANT

At XBOX high ranks (5-7), there is a Clown who dresses only in black and brings a mori for you if you've ran him for 2 gens before. He did it on me and tunnelled me straight off of the hook. This guy is cancerous. If you see him, do not hesitate to try to juke him ASAP because if you run him for more then 2 gens and he's got a 'secret offering' you will be mori'd straight away.

• ShrimpTwiggs

@Morfedel said:

@MegChicken said:

unless all four of you were in the basement, the others can work on generators and escape. Its no different than being face camped.

Yes it is. The person trapped in the basement has no other way to end the match except to DC. That's holding the game hostage, which is reportable.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

oh oh oh ho, what rank?
    If its near rank 11 I know them

• Mullato
    Mullato Member Posts: 104
    Poweas said:

WAIT READ THIS IT'S MORE IMPROTANT

At XBOX high ranks (5-7), there is a Clown who dresses only in black and brings a mori for you if you've ran him for 2 gens before. He did it on me and tunnelled me straight off of the hook. This guy is cancerous. If you see him, do not hesitate to try to juke him ASAP because if you run him for more then 2 gens and he's got a 'secret offering' you will be mori'd straight away.

Lmao. What's wrong with that. Atleast he's got a reason.

I mori people because they joined my lobby.
  • Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

@Master said:

@MegChicken said:

yea the achievement for taking the game hostage and forcing DC? I love watching you guys justify basement blocking survivors in, my fav.

• Master

@SenzuDuck said:

@Master said:

@MegChicken said:

yea the achievement for taking the game hostage and forcing DC? I love watching you guys justify basement blocking survivors in, my fav.

There is nothing you need to justify, its allowed behaviour and you cant be banned for that

• Morfedel

@SenzuDuck said:

@Master said:

@MegChicken said:

blocking the basement is, but he was talking about Mori, which is just fine.

• Morfedel

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@Morfedel said:

@MegChicken said:

Yes it is. The person trapped in the basement has no other way to end the match except to DC. That's holding the game hostage, which is reportable.

Is everyone escaping and he STILL blocking the basement even after?

• borna_lk
    borna_lk Member Posts: 124
    They have a specific section to report this behaviour (holding the game hostage) but it’s not like the devs will even do anything about it😂(on ps4 or Xbox, they seem to be a bit more active in pc bannings)
  • Seanzu

@Master said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@Master said:

@MegChicken said:
    Just a heads up, some Pig player is trapping players in the basement and is stalling the game until players leave the > @Morfedel said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@Master said:

@MegChicken said:

blocking the basement is, but he was talking about Mori, which is just fine.

He replied to the original post, not a comment about moris, I think youve misread.

• MegChicken
    MegChicken Member Posts: 163

oh oh oh ho, what rank?
    If its near rank 11 I know them

They’re rank 2, they message you after you downed. 
  • Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

While I don't mind any pigs who body block until the reverse bear trap timer goes down because the survivor is going to die anyway
    (not gonna lie I have done it myself)

I can't stand people who take the game hostage until someone has to disconnect
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    edited January 2019

@Morfedel said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@Morfedel said:

@MegChicken said:

Is everyone escaping and he STILL blocking the basement even after?

According to the OP, this person traps people in the basement until they DC. If they have no intention of ending the game naturally, they're holding the game hostage and should be reported for it.

• RotBb
    RotBb Member Posts: 396

Gamer tag?
  • Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454

@Aari_Piggy66 said:
    MegChicken said:

While I don't mind any pigs who body block until the reverse bear trap timer goes down because the survivor is going to die anyway
    (not gonna lie I have done it myself)

I can't stand people who take the game hostage until someone has to disconnect

Don’t play on x bone but... if I did I’d be trapped cause I like to go in the basement lol

• Master

@RotBb said:
    MegChicken said:

Gamer tag?

Name shaming is not allowed in the forum

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

Thats gives me an idea: Put a reverse trap on someone and hook them in the basement. If the trap starts, crouch and dont let the traped survivor or the rescuer escape the basement until the traped survivors head goes POP. I gotta try that!
  • MPGamer18
    MPGamer18 Member Posts: 124

Tunneling isn't as bad as camping. We've all had that match where we were the bait and If you get caught at the beginning of the match at least stick around long enough to allow for generators to get done. Sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the bug.

• ShowMeUrBirb
    ShowMeUrBirb Member Posts: 63
    edited January 2019

@Master said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@Master said:

@MegChicken said:

There is nothing you need to justify, its allowed behaviour and you cant be banned for that

Blocking survivors in basement untill they DC is holding the game hostage and is bannable offense.
    Edit: A word

• Morfedel
    edited January 2019

@MPGamer18 said:
    Sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the bug.

LOL!

• Master

@ShowMeUrBirb said:

@Master said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@Master said:

@MegChicken said:

Blocking survivors in basement untill they DC is holding the game hostage and is bannable offense.

Not if there is a timer running (like the rbt)

• Seanzu

@Master said:

@ShowMeUrBirb said:

@Master said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@Master said:

@MegChicken said:

none of this was mentioned in the post, do you always add things to arguments to make your side seem more reasonable?

I still can't believe you try and justify this play style, it's a joke, it's taking the game hostage. Stop trying to make it seem like a fair thing to do.

• Seanzu

@Master said:

@ShowMeUrBirb said:

@Master said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@Master said:

@MegChicken said:

none of this was mentioned in the post, do you always add things to arguments to make your side seem more reasonable?

I still can't believe you try and justify this play style, it's a joke, it's taking the game hostage. Stop trying to make it seem like a fair thing to do.

• Master
    edited January 2019

@SenzuDuck said:

@Master said:

@ShowMeUrBirb said:

@Master said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@Master said:

@MegChicken said:

from the OP:

"Just a heads up, some Pig player is trapping players in the basement and is stalling the game until players leave the game. "

• Seanzu

@Master said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@Master said:

@ShowMeUrBirb said:

@Master said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@Master said:

@MegChicken said:

from the OP:

"Just a heads up, some Pig player is trapping players in the basement and is stalling the game until players leave the game. "

Oh yea - It totally mentions bear traps in that post thanks for pointing that out!