One of the funniest things I’ve seen yet

Options
yobuddd
yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

Just a fun story. About a week ago I was playing killer at Autohaven. Came across an Ace and started chasing him. Realized right away he’s having severe connection issues, glitching around all over the place. Manage to hit him and he heads into “the shack”, ugh. Anyway just before he gets outside I hit him again, but he doesn’t go down. Nope, he goes up, floating, up and up. Character takes on the “falling” animation where his monkey arms are waving around in the air over his head. But he floats up and gets stuck in the ceiling. Had we been outside I’m sure he would’ve disappeared into the clouds! I can’t reach him. Can’t pick up any invisible remnant where I downed him, so I leave. 30 seconds later he disconnects!

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Lol, I've seen this happen a lot too. Pretty funny but its caused by connection issues so it shouldn't be too common 
  • Kaelum
    Kaelum Member Posts: 993
    Options

I haven’t seen the floating survivor variant, but I have been seeing The Walking Dead variant a lot. You put them into the dying state, and they start walking around like a zombie for a few seconds, before finally falling to the ground. They are on the ground, but it can be hard to find them if they look like they are still moving.

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259
    Options

Lol yes! I’ve seen that a few times. How about the “working on generator” variant? Crouched on a knee, hands still pulling valves and gaskets, yet sliding along at sprint pace!