All the SPAM!

Options
You know what grinds my gears? I actually don't know what they are advertising. Behavior is Canadian company with most of it's player base understanding English, and yet we are stuck with spam from China (not trying to discriminate, but China is pretty infamous for this) that is pretty much trolling the forums by making 20 different discussions. Maybe this is trolling who knows, not me. Just tell me what they are saying please.

Best Answers

Answers

• WaffleFalafel
    WaffleFalafel Member Posts: 384
    Options
    Thank you. Both of you.
  • thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Options

Directly from google translate:

"Apply for the SASKATCHEWAN Saskatchewan University Diploma (Q/Wei 1010636782) to graduate from Saskatchewan University. Certificates of transcripts | Letter of acceptance, certificate / return certificate for the Saskatchewan Embassy, certificate: Sas University of Cachevin

"Diploma in Saskatchewan Saskatchewan University (Q/Wei 1010636782) graduated from Saskatchewan University, certificate card transcript | letter of credit recognition, certificate / return home certificate for the Saskatchewan Embassy, certificate: Sas University of Cachevin"

Like the many similar spam posts before it.....they all want patrons to buy their "fake" diplomas. I would ask you to simply disregard, but this gets difficult after awhile.

Lol that is what they say? Also thank you for showing that I am not crazy.
  • Tucking_Friggered
    Tucking_Friggered Member Posts: 636
    Options

The joy of private forums. There are some good things with Steam.

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,603
    Options

Is there someone so stupidly stupid to believe that scam?
    If it's the case, Darwin laws are not working.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    edited January 2019
    Options

@IamFran said:

People were dumb enough to believe the Nigerian prince scam. I am sure there is some unfortunate soul out there stupid enough to fall for this one aswell.

• Tucking_Friggered
    Tucking_Friggered Member Posts: 636
    Options

@SadonicShadow said:

@IamFran said:

People were dumb enough to believe the Nigerian prince scam. I am sure there is some unfortunate soul out there stupid enough to fall for this one aswell.

What are you talking about? My check will be here next week, hater.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,503
    Options

@IamFran said:

I mean, lets say you have potentially 10.000 people seeing those posts. If only 10 of those fall for it, you will have a good amount of money. The sucess-rate is 0,1%, but still you can make money with it.

You just need to find the stupid people.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

@ceridwen309 said:
    Directly from google translate:

"Apply for the SASKATCHEWAN Saskatchewan University Diploma (Q/Wei 1010636782) to graduate from Saskatchewan University. Certificates of transcripts | Letter of acceptance, certificate / return certificate for the Saskatchewan Embassy, certificate: Sas University of Cachevin

"Diploma in Saskatchewan Saskatchewan University (Q/Wei 1010636782) graduated from Saskatchewan University, certificate card transcript | letter of credit recognition, certificate / return home certificate for the Saskatchewan Embassy, certificate: Sas University of Cachevin"

Like the many similar spam posts before it.....they all want patrons to buy their "fake" diplomas. I would ask you to simply disregard, but this gets difficult after awhile.

I saw this for the first time when I translated it and I had no idea what it means, I still dont know

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited January 2019
    Options

@IamFran said:

Fake college degrees are a big business, particularly in the USA. People travel there to buy degrees, then go back to their own countries to assume positions of power. This is a real problem in some countries, particularly China. Look it up.
    It's not a scam in the usual sense, since you're actually getting something useful out of it. It's more like forgery.

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454
    Options

Meh that’s not spam this is spam lol