Is Billy now fun to play AS and AGAINST

Options
BlueMoonBRUHMOMENT
BlueMoonBRUHMOMENT Member Posts: 81

With the buffs to Billy, I wanted to see what the community thinks to the "fun-ness" of Billy.

Is Billy now fun to play AS and AGAINST 43 votes

He is only fun to play AS
25%
YunamoiEmealCaulDrohnAlex_JudithMorelMrRetsejmikewelkqnyunmahiroaGrandmasterChuloarzakhar 11 votes
He is only fun to play AGAINST
0%
He is fun to play AS & AGAINST
67%
GibberishMikeStevA_Can_Of_AirHerInfernalMajestyGeneralVNAERUUUaeonskulglitchboiMarc_go_soloViktor1853GuiltiitheblimpfussyduyguOrangeBearSpirit_IsTheBestRoastedGarlicArchol123MechWarrior3Depressedlegion 29 votes
He is NOT fun to play AS & AGAINST
6%
HeliosseFrizouwCorvusCorax86 3 votes

Comments

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,141
    Options

He is much more relentless and it makes him more fun to play as and against.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,523
    Options

I have add multiple users DC against Hillbillys last night and I personally think looping a Hillbilly is the most boring Killer to go against. Furthermore when 3 survivors in downed and hooked by Billy in less than 2min, im not saying to myself, "wow this is such a great time."

• Frizouw
    Frizouw Member Posts: 96
    edited February 1
    Options
    He is NOT fun to play AS & AGAINST

It's not fun because there is no punishment to land your skill. You can miss and just hit again right away -_-... What is the point to play a killer if you don't rewarded for good plays?

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,049
    Options

He's probably the most well-designed Killer in the game now, very fun to play, very fun to play against.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,941
    edited February 1
    Options

I've been steamrolled by him a couple of times, but there's still room for outplaying him. He's a menacing killer to go against now, while also still having the same counterplay as per usual, and that's a good thing.

Also, playing as the new Billy is the most fun I've had in this game in a while, and that's saying a lot.

Post edited by glitchboi on
  • NAERUUU
    NAERUUU Member Posts: 501
    Options

chainsaw goes brr :)

• Alex_
    Alex_ Member Posts: 143
    Options

after the buff with overdrive i still enjoyed playing against billy, but the increased window for curves ruined him. i hate to play against him now

• MikeStev
    MikeStev Member Posts: 353
    Options

But i think they should tune down "overdrive chainsaw cooldown" a little bit

• CaulDrohn
    CaulDrohn Member Posts: 1,566
    edited March 31
    Options

He is absolutely OBNOXIOUS to play against when he's spamming his chainsaw the whole game, which is perfectly fine since there's practically no punishment for missing a chainsaw whatsoever. He is so freaking fast that he can break a pallet with his chainsaw and still down you halfway on your way to the very next loop. Imo his overdrive is absolute overkill, his basekit changes and overheat gone is all he needed to be viable and still fun for both side. I certainly have NO FUN WHATSOEVER against billy anymore.

Edit: I currently hate facing him more than I ever hated going against a chess merchant! Against that you at least had a chance to get to play. With a billy chainsawing anyone in two minutes, its just a waste of time, imo.

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 606
    Options

It took a while but now ever since the deserved buffs he is my favorite killer to verse, and even play as.