Is Billy now fun to play AS and AGAINST

BlueMoonBRUHMOMENT
BlueMoonBRUHMOMENT Member Posts: 63

With the buffs to Billy, I wanted to see what the community thinks to the "fun-ness" of Billy.

Is Billy now fun to play AS and AGAINST 28 votes

He is only fun to play AS
21%
EmealAlex_JudithMorelMrRetsejmikewelkmahiroa 6 votes
He is only fun to play AGAINST
0%
He is fun to play AS & AGAINST
67%
GibberishMikeStevA_Can_Of_AirHerInfernalMajestyGeneralVNAERUUUaeonskulglitchboiViktor1853GuiltiitheblimpOrangeBearArchol123MechWarrior3DepressedlegionTheSingularityBlueMoonBRUHMOMENTAstelmonochromeworld 19 votes
He is NOT fun to play AS & AGAINST
10%
HeliosseFrizouwCorvusCorax86 3 votes

Comments

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 1,987

He is much more relentless and it makes him more fun to play as and against.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,367

I have add multiple users DC against Hillbillys last night and I personally think looping a Hillbilly is the most boring Killer to go against. Furthermore when 3 survivors in downed and hooked by Billy in less than 2min, im not saying to myself, "wow this is such a great time."

• Frizouw
    Frizouw Member Posts: 87
    edited February 1
    He is NOT fun to play AS & AGAINST

It's not fun because there is no punishment to land your skill. You can miss and just hit again right away -_-... What is the point to play a killer if you don't rewarded for good plays?

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,034

He's probably the most well-designed Killer in the game now, very fun to play, very fun to play against.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,726
    edited February 1

I've been steamrolled by him a couple of times, but there's still room for outplaying him. He's a menacing killer to go against now, while also still having the same counterplay as per usual, and that's a good thing.

Also, playing as the new Billy is the most fun I've had in this game in a while, and that's saying a lot.

Post edited by glitchboi on
  • NAERUUU
    NAERUUU Member Posts: 494

chainsaw goes brr :)

• Alex_
    Alex_ Member Posts: 116

after the buff with overdrive i still enjoyed playing against billy, but the increased window for curves ruined him. i hate to play against him now

• MikeStev
    MikeStev Member Posts: 347

But i think they should tune down "overdrive chainsaw cooldown" a little bit