Buffing weak or underwhelming perks (Survivors)

Options
MegChicken
MegChicken Member Posts: 163
edited January 2019 in General Discussions
Meg

Quick and Quiet - Now is fused with Lightweight.

Dwight

Prove Thyself - Out of range, effect persist for 15 seconds. Also each stack is increased by 2%

Nea

Streetwise - Consumption rate increased to 20%

Ace

Open Handed - Increases aura efficiency perks by 10%

Up the Ante - Now fused with Slippery Meat

Feng

Technician - Great skill checks zones are increased. All tiers have an increase by 10%.

Lithe - Increases vaulting speed.

David

WGLF - Now fused with We’re Gonna Make It.

No Mither - Fused with Resilence

Quentin 

Vigil - Lose exhaustion by Running. 

Kate

Boil Over - Slow the killer down by % (not high)

Adam

Autodidact - Increases skill chance %

Comments

• yes
    yes Member Posts: 361
    edited January 2019
    Options

These are really good! I love Lithe and I thought it should've increased vault speed in general, rather than granting a speed boost while fast vaulting.

Otherwise, you did awesome! Prove Thyself could be a token perk. You can receive up to 3/4/5 tokens, and each token grants a 1/2/3% bonus to action speeds. You can receive a token by performing an action for 15 seconds. Tokens are lost when you complete an action (heal/complete a generator) or succeed a skill check.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options
    Open Handed is a nerf tbh
    For Vigil if it doesnt have a draw back (even recovering at 1/4) then its op
    And why most perks are just fusion tho
  • Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,224
    Options
    Milo said:h
    Open Handed is a nerf tbh
    For Vigil if it doesnt have a draw back (even recovering at 1/4) then its op
    And why most perks are just fusion tho
    Because people wanna use many effects , also reducing alewady bloated perkpool is always nice.
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,997
    Options

I like all of them, BUT, one, lithe, to me it is a the current 2nd best exhaust perk due to the ability it can get you out of "sticky" situations, and its not situational, if you mean by vault speed increase with the speed boost in chase for I think 3 seconds then I dont mind, but if its just vault speed that would be weak, because bamboozle exists

• Entità
    Entità Member Posts: 1,583
    Options
    Very interesting ideas, but:
    1) 10% aura reading bonus is less than 8 meters: maybe 33%, that is 12 meters;
    2) you should propose new effects for perks "empty" because of their fusion with others. :)
  • ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,347
    Options

I actually like a lot of the ideas here. However I don't like the idea of a perk always giving you bigger great skill check success zones, cause then that perk would make Hex: Ruin absolutely useless at high ranks.
    Also I think Lithe should stay the way it is. I think faster vault speed could actually be a little too good, though I'm not sure. It would be better to just use that idea for a new perk honestly though.

• MegChicken
    Options

I like all of them, BUT, one, lithe, to me it is a the current 2nd best exhaust perk due to the ability it can get you out of "sticky" situations, and its not situational, if you mean by vault speed increase with the speed boost in chase for I think 3 seconds then I dont mind, but if its just vault speed that would be weak, because bamboozle exists

ad19970 said:

I actually like a lot of the ideas here. However I don't like the idea of a perk always giving you bigger great skill check success zones, cause then that perk would make Hex: Ruin absolutely useless at high ranks.
    Also I think Lithe should stay the way it is. I think faster vault speed could actually be a little too good, though I'm not sure. It would be better to just use that idea for a new perk honestly though.

You guys are giving Lithe to much credit even thought it can be the worst exhaustion perk, due to it's stupid “in a chase to activate” requirement. Lithe needs a push, nothing to small.

its not like majority of players will still pick it up, the success zones aren’t drastically bigger, but the perk needs buffs. 
  • MegChicken
    Options
    Entità said:
    Very interesting ideas, but:
    1) 10% aura reading bonus is less than 8 meters: maybe 33%, that is 12 meters;
    2) you should propose new effects for perks "empty" because of their fusion with others. :)
    I would but I only fused non-teachable perks. 
  • Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454
    Options

U know
    i don't know if this has been posted on here before or not but... i have a idea for this perk.
    Slippery meat
    why not make it give u chances at getting off the hook in phase 2. (4% or whatever) like 1/2/3 based on level.
    and it would be funny. if when it works the entity misses. and knocks u off the hook vs just unhooking. =P

• ForeheadSurviors
    ForeheadSurviors Member Posts: 154
    Options
    I like the idea of Lithe would make it more useful