If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Proof sets are unnecessary -- please revisit them!

Options

Currently Gabriel's "Fire Moon Engineer" set is bugged, allowing you to freely mix and match with other cosmetics.

And to absolutely no one's surprise, it looks completely fine when mixing and matching.

For reference, I'll add some photos.

The default set:

Set mixed with a different head:

Set mixed with a different torso:

Set mixed with different pants:

The vast majority of sets in DbD are like this, where there's really just no need for them to actually be sets. I'd buy more of these cosmetics if I could actually just get the parts I want and not have to pay extra for a full set I won't use.

I get it's about money, but I genuinely think this hurts their revenue more than it helps. People (like myself) who see a headpiece they like in a set but don't care for the entire outfit aren't going to just decide "Oh well I can't get it separately so I guess I'll just buy the whole thing." We're simply just not going to buy it at all and you're losing out on the sale. For example, I like the hat in Kate's "Lyrical Godess" set but don't like the dress. I'd happily buy the hat on its own if I could, but I can't so I don't bother.

Hating sets is one of the few things everyone in the DbD community can agree on. Please revisit sets and unlink the ones that don't need it.

Comments

• Quizzy
    Quizzy Member Posts: 819
    edited February 3
    Options

I must say that the jacket actually does clip when equipped with his recent alpine leg skin due to the gloves equipped on the side. They probably made it a set for that one reason in advance. But I still believe it shouldn't be a set. There are some skins from feng and mikaela that clips and aren't sets.

So many streamers have actually started playing gabriel a bit because of this set being broken. So I hope they reconsider with not making it a set. But of course take away the skin if someone didn't buy it since it was mistakenly given to everyone.

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 645
    Options

I wasn't aware the outfit had accidentally been given to everyone. They should definitely fix that. But yeah, this cosmetic should stay unsetted.