We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Islands of Insight is a new Behaviour Game?

Options
Coffeecrashing
Coffeecrashing Member Posts: 3,205

Islands of Insight is a new Behaviour Game, that's being released this month? I've seen zero advertising on this, and it just popped up on my Steam list because I've played Outer Wilds.

I saw so much advertisement for Meet Your Maker, and I don't understand why I only found out about this game because Steam considers it related to Outer Wilds. This is the only non-DBD Behaviour game that I'm interested in, and I almost missed it?

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,178
    Options

Wasn’t it part of BHVRs stream where they also announced MyM (and that other one, Misfits?)?

also there was some kind of beta a few weeks ago where content creators could also stream it? Idk, I somehow didn’t look any further into it but I have seen it mentioned here and there…

• Coffeecrashing
    Coffeecrashing Member Posts: 3,205
    Options

I missed all of that I guess. I think Make your Maker, Hooked on you, and Misfits all had some sort of DBD crossover, whether it's charms or cosmetics or weapons or whatever. I also missed all of the content creator streaming

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,178
    Options

I don’t know if any of the known content creators even streamed it. Just remember it was possible 😅

there has definitely not been much talk

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,225
    Options

I watched a streamer play a demo of it last night for a little while. The game looks really good visually. It looks like Behavior is publishing the game and it was developed by Lunarch Studios. I'll need to see more gameplay to see if I may be interested in it.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,136
    Options

Yeah like GentlemanFridge said it was apart of a BHVR anniversary stream where they revealed the contents for the Project W chapter for DBD. So i've been aware of it since announcement.

Unfortunately, i can't play it. My PC doesn't meet the requirements and it's not on console.