We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Does the Entity get angry when the Killer let's the last survivor escape?

Options
TheSingularity
TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,596
edited February 3 in Lore

Title

Best Answers

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,466
    Answer ✓
    Options

Does the Entity get angry when a killer kills a Survivor rather than sacrificing them?

I imagine the answer is the same.

• ares_theos7
    ares_theos7 Member Posts: 20
    Answer ✓
    Options

Well, the entity feeds on Emotion and not really kills so as long as the Survivor gets any type of Emotion from that then I think the entity is fine with it.

• Astel
    Astel Member Posts: 616
    Answer ✓
    Options

Well since Entity eats any emotions so I don't think it would be mad about that but killer not killing survivor seems like neglecting their own work, which is ordered by Entity itself, so it wouldn't specially please Entity imo.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Answer ✓
    Options

It's got several billion trials going on at the same time, so I doubt it's really concerned. It's similar to us playing about with everything we own - it's taken forgranted until it runs out, when we then bin it and buy a new one (toothpaste, food packaging, etc..). It's got so much, it just needs to get rid of something when it's empty.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Answer ✓
    Options

Exactly: it's like the all-you-can-eat buffet you never get chucked out of, and always has enough food to last.