What do you think about Lights Out!

What do you think about Lights Out! 27 votes

Amazing! I would play it all day.
11%
Nomercyguy32GeneralVaeonskul 3 votes
A lot of fun, i would play many rounds.
14%
DevimonMarc_go_soloFelgooseTommyDorkelson 4 votes
Decent. I may play a round here and there, but not more.
33%
OnryosTapeRentalsalaenyiaglitchboiAlex_Marc_123OrangeBearcarterkillsAstelsugarycentaur83 9 votes
Not my cup of tea, wont play it much.
14%
xEaGuiltiisizzlingmario4Depressedlegion 4 votes
Hate it! I wont touch this again
25%
BaByLLIKa1337Archol123halcyondays93dwight444TheSingularityNos482RhysVMT 7 votes

Comments

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 1,992

It gets very repetitive because of the limited map pool and no loadouts. Killer feels overpowered when you play survivor, i think killers are better when no perks are in play, because survivors are predictable without perks.

Killer feels pretty familiar, you just have to pay attention to blood pools to keep track of people.

I just don't think it's interesting and i don't see myself playing it much more before it ends. I think it was a good thing to try though. Loads of people have wondered what dbd would be like with no terror radius and no perks, well, this is pretty much how it is.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,139
    Not my cup of tea, wont play it much.

It’s not for me. I don’t enjoy playing survivor vs. stealth killers every game with little or no warning, I just don’t have fun with that.

Playing killer was alright for a little while, but it got stale kind of fast and it was too easy as killer, I did not lose a single game as killer in this mode. I finished the tome challenges for it and probably won’t play it much more.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 9,734
    Amazing! I would play it all day.

The only problem I have with Lights Out is the fact that Freddy cannot be played.

Other than that, I loved it.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,299
    Hate it! I wont touch this again

I tried it, didn't like it. Would've much rather had a Lunar Event.

• alaenyia
    alaenyia Member Posts: 592

I like the idea but I think they should have gone harder. No gen/hook aura, no hook/slug auras. It is kinda easy as killer with the gens a blaze.