If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

How Much Has The "Lights Out" Modifier Affected Your Queue Times?

Options

I remember a few years ago, BHVR said that they were testing out new gamemodes but were concerned that new gamemodes would split the queues and probably make queue times worse as a result.

I personally have not had too much of an issue queuing for either gamemode, and I was curious to see how people's queue times have changed for them.

Comments

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,731
    Options

I haven't noticed much change. I think maybe the longest I've waited in either queue is like a minute and a half? Maybe? At most. Which is not bad at all when the community is split between the two modes.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,298
    Options

It’s a little bit longer for me but then i pretty much had instant lobbies (with bad matchmaking) anyways so… 🤷‍♂️ I can wait for a few seconds more, actually gives me some more time to progress the video or whatever I am doing in between matches 🙃

• Eelanos
    Eelanos Member Posts: 327
    Options

Killers are playing Lights Out and it shows. Survivor queues used to be instantaneous and for the duration of the event I've been having to wait between 30 seconds to a minute

• I_Cant_Loop
    I_Cant_Loop Member Posts: 214
    Options

Not much. I think pretty much everyone stopped playing Lights Out already.

• HarlockTaliesin
    HarlockTaliesin Member Posts: 763
    Options

Haven't noticed any change from before.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,208
    Options

Survivor queues seem to be a bit longer.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,410
    Options

The day Lights Out launched, survivor queues were TERRIBLE at night, took several minutes to get a match. But after the 1st day it pretty much went back to normal for me. I never noticed any difference in killer queues at all.

• H2H
    H2H Member Posts: 640
    Options

Not in the slightest

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

Yeah agreed, not the worst I’ve ever seen them though by a long mile.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,232
    edited February 11
    Options

Barely noticeable but I'm glad it's an option - I would like to see the alternative gamemode reach a point where gamemodes are rotated in and out every other hour.

It's easier to find survivor games in lights out and killer games in normal queue if there was a noticeable difference - I still find games in under a minute regardless of what I look for unless it's late at night.