Which of the previous Survivors do you think needs voice lines the most?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 371
edited February 20 in Polls

For the last few chapters, including the current one, 'All Things Wicked', Survivors have been given pre-game voice lines, including the newest Survivor, Sable Ward. "I don't like voice lines", well say if we had the option to cut them off, what then? If there's anything I'd like to see, one of those would definitely be... MORE character expression.

Admittedly, I like to hope that in the future, all the Survivors, along with some killers, will have voice lines, pre-game or in-game. In exception of Survivors/Killers who may be canonically mute, or Licensed characters who for any reason may not allowed such dialogue, or maybe wouldn't have that much to begin with. I guess in place of voice lines, maybe we'll get Emotes...?

Also, to maybe help encourage you to vote, if you don't already know, it seems that in this chapter, judging from the trailer and her lore, our new goth chick Sable seems to have had a previous association with Mikaela Reid, so she's the first original Survivor to co-exist with someone in the same realm, am I wrong? Also, we have the Lyra twins.

So it begs the question...

Which of the previous Survivors do you think needs voice lines the most? 39 votes

Mikaela Reid, had previous affiliations with the new survivor, Sable Ward.
25%
solidestcross63OrthaneDJSkyhawkGamingGlitch7Glitch67Dan88Banks666LoopsterZanxvtChocolatePastrie 10 votes
Dwight Fairfield, one of the first 4 original Survivors.
10%
aeonskulOrangeBearkatspawGrandmasterChulo 4 votes
Bill Overbeck, the second licensed Survivor in the game, that being Left 4 Dead where the Survivors are very talkative.
7%
Hexonthebeachlightbeamkrazy_ivan 3 votes
Laurie Strode, the first licensed Survivor.
5%
SirRoggothyhypothetical 2 votes
Yun-Jin Lee, spoke with Trickster on a phone call or something, in one of the teasers for the All Kill chapter.
2%
SoGo 1 vote
Haddie Kaur, one of the Narrators in the newer Tomes, I think.
2%
MrRetsej 1 vote
Any of the Silent Hill cast.
15%
Scary_Punk_GhostMarc_go_soloAlex_SmoeAndyTheSerfD0NN1ED4RK0 6 votes
Other (If not these, then anyone else.)
12%
GRIG0DepressedlegionBlightedTrapperTyler3TommyDorkelson 5 votes
Skull Merchant 💀
5%
[Deleted User]Bafugaboo 2 votes
None - Not all Survivors need voice lines. They should be exclusive to DLC.
12%
GibberishYunamoiPreorderBonusqnyunmoputopia 5 votes

Comments

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,451
    Options

It would be funny.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,574
    edited February 21
    Options
    Any of the Silent Hill cast.

If only we could get the original voice actors to do voicelines for their characters and perhaps even have them record new in-game sounds such as grunts & screams.

• GRIG0
    GRIG0 Member Posts: 272
    Options

To me it would be definately Ash, i know he says stuff in lobby, but i think he deserves the same treatment as Nicholas Cage.

• DJSkyhawk
    DJSkyhawk Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Mikaela Reid, had previous affiliations with the new survivor, Sable Ward.

Yeah since Sable is like Mikaela's best friend I would love to hear voice lines between them in the lobbys. Plus as a Mikaela main I would love to hear her talk.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,055
    Options

None. And also there should be an option to turn them off entirely. They're annoying as hell.

• PreorderBonus
    PreorderBonus Member Posts: 187
    Options

I don't think every old survivor should receive voice lines. Some of the survivors have been there since the beginning, so giving them a believable and likable voice would be difficult, and it would be easy to mess up and make them annoying. I think they should focus on giving voice lines to new survivors only and to license survivors that don't have them already.

• Depressedlegion
    Depressedlegion Member Posts: 304
    Options

Give ace his voice lines he deserves.

• aeonskul
    aeonskul Member Posts: 33
    Options

I definitely think Dwight should have some unique dialogue with The Unknown who is wearing his own body. I've been thinking about this a lot as well. He is the leader, but he never speaks, he's seen as a coward hiding in lockers and has been here almost as long as Vittorio. If the Unknown is also speaking in his voice then it is the first time we've ever heard Dwight speak. While the actor for Unknown is still available, we should give Dwight some lines to make it even more obvious that The Unknown stole his identity.

• Tyler3
    Tyler3 Member Posts: 51
    Options

I wish Steve and Nancy had their own voice lines. And maybe also a lobby music unique to them, like the Resident Evil survivors. I think it'd be great if all characters had in-game voice lines like Nicholas Cage. And maybe survivors that know each other well (like the Lyra twins or Steve and Nancy), could have special in-game voice lines where they speak to each other directly. Hopefully they'd whisper though if the killer was nearby...

• TommyDorkelson
    TommyDorkelson Member Posts: 4
    Options

The OG group need them...as a Meg main...I'd want her to have voice lines first...

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 332
    Options

Ash is the only survivor that 100% requires them. He's got way too many great lines that need to be heard during trials.

• katspaw
    katspaw Member Posts: 13
    Options

I think this will get tricky for licensed characters where the likeness of the actor is not included (so for example, Laurie). As a fan of Halloween, if she speaks, I'm going to want to hear Jamie Lee, but I don't think that will be possible. But it would also be a little weird to have 90% of survivors talking and then some of them not.