Scooby Gang Chapter Idea

Options

My friends and I love to discuss potential perks and things of that sort for characters from different shows or movies and with our most recent discussion, we come with some ideas for the Scooby Gang! We're sure others had ideas for it already, but we had a good time coming up with these. Obviously this was just for fun and I'm sure none of the perks are well balanced, but we were just throwing around ideas and wanted to share.

Survivors: Velma, Fred, Daphne, and Shaggy

Cosmetics: Scooby Snack Charm, Mystery Van Header and Scooby-Doo Icon

Killer Cosmetics: Wraith skin that looks like Phantom Shadow

Velma Perks:

My Glasses! 

When you activate this perk, you are temporarily blinded (can't see auras etc) but during this time your noises of pain are muffled and your aura cannot be seen either. This effect has a cooldown.

Jinkies! 

When you enter the killer's terror radius, you get haste for a brief amount of time. This effect has a cooldown.

Meddling Kids

When this perk is activated, you can see the aura of the killer within a certain radius of you. Afterwards, you're blind. This perk has a cooldown. (or maybe do it based on tokens instead)

Shaggy Perks:

Scooby Snacks

Gain tokens while in the killer's terror radius. While using a med-kit, any missed skill check will use a token and it will count as a good skill check instead.

Like, Groovy 

When vaulting away from a chase, fake scratch mark paths appear every x seconds. Has a cooldown after receiving the escaped marker.

Zoinks!

When you scream for any reason you get haste for a brief time. This perk has a cooldown. (We thought this would be fun to pair with Scene Partner lol)

Daphne Perks:

Damsel in Distress

When someone is hooked, gain the haste effect if you're moving in the direction of the hooked survivor. Once the person is unhooked or you move in any other direction, lose the effect and be slowed for x seconds. This perk has a cooldown.

Jeepers!

After repairing 66% of a gen, Jeepers! activates. You are able to block a vault from the killer. (We were kind of inspired by that one event for this one)

Danger Prone

While injured, you temporarily gain endurance when unhooking or healing a downed survivor.

Fred Perks:

Let’s Split Up Gang!

When 3 or more survivors are working on separate gens, this perk activates. Gen progress is increased by a certain percentage. 

I've Got a Plan

After repairing 66% of a gen, this perk activates. When you stun the killer with a pallet, you also temporarily blind them. This resets after a successful stun.

Coolsville Hero

You start with 3 tokens. When you take a protection hit, it eats a token and a timer starts. When it runs out you heal back up. This is interrupted if you get hit again, so you cannot pop back up from the downed state.