If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

How Do You Feel About The LT Wall Structure?

Options

How do you feel about the following structure:

• 2 Windows.
  • Walls in the shape of an L and T placed adjacent from one another.
  • Rated as a weak structure for map generation.

Comments

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,022
    Options

As a bad killer player who likes the generics M1 killers like Doctor, Myers and Trapper, I hate it.

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,080
    Options

I've never figured out the best way to play against it as killer so it's ruined more than a few matches for me.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,734
    Options

some how the Bain of my existence on both sides someone can loop me for 3 minutes on one tl wall and I die in 10 seconds as survivor

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,734
    Options

7 years ago didn’t TL walls have pallets I’m always curious how the game would feel if it was like that again

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,804
    Options

Yes, the old LT wall did have a pallet, though I want to see how people feel about the current one.

Now, you might ask, "why do you want to know how people feel about the current one?" And the answer is...

Im bored. I got nothing better to do. That's about it.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,040
    Options

Logically, I know it's not that strong and any good killer can guarantee a hit there pretty quickly...

...However, I can never remember what I'm supposed to do mid-match and it always succeeds in wasting time in chase, lol. Couple killers I play have tricks to shut them down, at least.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,553
    edited February 22
    Options

They're okay. Not my favourite tile but it can be a fun back and forward with the killer

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,719
    Options

i like the TL wall loop as killer and survivor. More of mind game than most of the traditional loops. Some maps TL wall can be a bit to long like the game & the Disturb Ward but for the most part a pretty fair loop

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

At this point, (w devs focusing on improving Killer experience more, lately) it’s surprising we don’t have these walls🙃

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,121
    edited February 22
    Options

You are supposed to force the survivor to run it in a way that isn't optimal (counter clockwise) so they can't chain the two sides together endlessly. You should be able to at least force a 50/50 mind game scenario if you force them to run it counter clockwise.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,170
    Options

I honestly like them. They're more interactive and even killers with chase powers can be looped around them, if you're good. But if the killer is on point with their mind games they can get quick hits as well. Pretty fair tile in my opinion. Whoever plays better gets the advantage.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,208
    Options

I think they are a very good tile.

A classic tile with great opportunities for mindgames and fair for both sides.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,015
    Options

It's a good tile design. A true 50/50 when both sides play it correctly and the survivor knows their check spots. Good for manipulating distance if you just need it to chain into another tile.

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,114
    Options

As a Bamboozle enjoyer, I think they're ok.

• xltechno
    xltechno Member Posts: 971
    Options

An expert M1 killer who won a 1on1 competition with Japanese live streamers has created a video of a very in-depth strategy regarding the LT wall. It is suitable as a teaching material, and both survivors and killers will benefit from learning it.

In conclusion, the LT Wall is a place that provides enough "risk and reward" for the chase, and players who are better than their opponents can win.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,410
    Options

They're fine. They're not as strong as the other jungle gyms but I don't think they're meant to be. I like them overall, as long as the map is not filled with them and there are stronger tiles elsewhere.

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,600
    Options

I love it as survivor, the LT walls and the shack ere the structures I play better when playing survivor, however I hate facing both as killer, very time wasting, specially if they spawn connected to other good structure.

• woundcowboy
    woundcowboy Member Posts: 1,994
    Options

I think they should be the model of how loops are balanced. Both sides have the opportunity to make a play, and it comes down to mind games. That’s much more interesting to me than a tile that the survivor controls.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 6,645
    Options

most killer anti-loops destroy the tile, otherwise it is one the most balanced tiles for m1 killer play in isolation. Bloodlust is also a problem with loop when survivor succeeds.

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,194
    Options

One of my favourite tiles in DBD. Full of mindgame potential for both sides. A really good survivor and a really good m1 killer playing this tile against each other is a trait to see and i often love to see a survivor go to one of these tiles. Sadly, the players that play this good are a rare sight to see. Many just walk away from them.

I hope this tile never changes.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,658
    Options

One of the most fun and rewarding loops in the game

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,087
    Options

Personally think they should go with actual map creation instead of repeated tiles. All this does is water down gameplay in most killers having to genuinely get blood lust to hit the survivors

• Snowbawlzzz
    Snowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,415
    Options

Add 3 pallets to it

• Nebula
    Nebula Member Posts: 1,392
    Options

The Golden Boy of tiles in terms of fairness. Both sides can make great plays and use mindgames for advantages.

• Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,010
    Options

Its one of the best designed structures in the game, because it is a true 50/50 and based on skill. No predropping a god pallet here.