New survivor who is summoned by another survivor.

Options
Ed_Oz
Ed_Oz Member Posts: 2

Hello everyone,

I have a survivor idea that I’d like to share. His name is Ed. I’ll start with the perks. There are two perks that I’ve completed and one that I’m still working on.

Up To Date: You learn and adapt quickly.

After observing the killer by any means or being chased for a total of 90 seconds, your Action speeds permanantly in Unhooking and Vaulting by 4/5/6%.

After observing the killer by any means or being chased for a total of 150 seconds, your Action speeds permenantly in Cleansing and Blessing a Hex totem by 4/5/6%. Additionally, all Interrupts performed by the killer to you results with a stun on killer.

Boon: Evil Eye: What best prevents harm is knowing it in advance.

Press and hold the Active Ability button on a Dull or Hex Totem to bless it and create a Boon Totem.

Soft chimes ring out for survivors in a radius of 14 meters

All Survivors benefit from the following effects:

Killer’s aura is revealed to all survivors when the Killer is inside totem range.

When inside the raidus, survivors can see the aura of all hex totems. This effect lingers for 2/3/4 seconds after leaving the Boon Totem's range. 

If the Killer attempts to kill a survivor by hand in totem radius; the totem sacrifices itself to protect the survivor in which case the killer gets stunned and survivor is put to deep wound state. The totem gets cleansed. User of the perk becomes exhausted and oblivious for the rest of the match and becomes the Obsession.

Third perk is going to be another boon perk with a 24 meter radius. I want this to be a risk-reward perk. Inside the range, survivors can pick a buff but get a random debuff too. An example is, a survivor picks generator repair speed inside the radius, but also becomes hindered for 10 seconds. This perk has something to do with his lore.

Ed is a musician. His third perk allows survivors to hear the music they want in the totem range, so they get the motivation that the song provides. 

These are the perks, I am open to new ideas and suggestions.

At first, I want him to be related to Mikaela. All Things Wicked chapter is really amazing but also a little upsetting for me because a character who is related to Mikaela is already added. Ed was going to be the one who searches Mikaela and finds himself in the Entity’s realm. There’s Sable now. So I decided to make things more interesting. Ed is a friend of both Sable and Mikaela. After Sable ends up in the Entity’s realm, she somehow summons Ed there too. It is an agreement between Sable and Ed. Whoever contacts Mikaela first, they will let the other now. Since Sable cannot get out of the fog, only thing she can do is to bring someone in. That’s how Ed ends up as a survivor. He is not angry with Sable but is just glad that they’ve found Mikaela. 

Ed is a very smart person who is also a team player. He considers the benefit of the team, not himself. Evil Eye’s Mori prevention shows that he is a team player and is very altruistic. He is okay with getting permanant debuffs if it is going to let his survivor friend stay alive.

So this is the survivor. Again, I am open to new ideas and suggestions. Just wanted to share my ideas with you.

Thanks for your patience since this is a long post. Hope you’ll like him.