We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

KILLER CONCEPT [The Aiho]

Options
Your_Jade_Star
Your_Jade_Star Member Posts: 3
edited February 24 in Creations

Hi, I'm Jade. Graphic designer and concept artist. I created a killer concept but didn't know where to send it, so I'll post it here :D

(English is not my first language, so there may be mistakes. Please tell me if you find them.)

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,990
    Options

This is honestly fantastic I don't know what a "aiho" is tho? Hope to see more from you!!

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,425
    Options

here, in community creations

now if you excuse me, I'll actually read your post. the art looked great while I was scrolling

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,425
    Options

I have now read it.

Like the concept, like the story. I bit confused on the power.

so you hit people with your hand, but they take no damage? and they have to fail a skill check or the hand just dies? also it can't down a survivor?

that seems underwhelming.

what exactly does a survivor being illuminated mean? is it an aura reveal?

Does the hand I leave as cameras count for my total 2? 2 is such a small number that missing out on having 1 to use as a camera(more like an alarm trap) is too much of a downside, I think.

what does the alert mode in dark eyes do?

the regular killer speed is 4.6 m/s.

killers like huntress have 4.4 m/s.

why did you decide on 4.3 m/s?

hex: close you eyes is just better hex:third seal

• Your_Jade_Star
    Options

Thank you! I was trying to do as a sound game. Eye-[Ai] and Hand [Ho] (not Ha for better sounding) :>

• Your_Jade_Star
    Options

Thank you very much for the questions, I will try to answer all of them.

1) If Aiho hits a survivor with her hand, he also takes damage. But if she throws her hand at him (like a hunter's axe), it works as an obstacle that slows down the survivor, and if he fails the reaction check, he also takes damage and a deep wound. And the hand is magnetized back to Aiho. If the survivor was already wounded before and fails the reaction check, he falls.

2) Yes, there was talk here about the aura being revealed.

3) About the number of hands, I was still thinking about an option for Aiho to be able to take new ones (up to 4-5) at most from the locker, so that it replaces the lack of hands. But in that case, then, the hands that were used as video cameras would be destroyed while performing their task.

4) The alert mode works so that the hand would give an audible alert and reveal an aura for Aiho, and there would still be a survivor's scream.

5) I'll be honest, this concept was done a long time ago, about 3-4 years ago for sure, and I've only recently gotten back to it. And back then I was looking at the average speed of killers, and it was 4.3 (or I have a very bad memory xd)

In the case of 4.3 speed, I think you could make a passive ability for Aiho that her movement speed would increase to 4.4-4.6 if there's a survivor in her field of vision. (Or I could just keep it simple and change it to 4.4-4.6 without any passive ability, haha)

6) About this perk, the answer is the same as the last point. I've been thinking about this perk for just as long, and didn't want to change it. 

If there are any other questions, I'm ready to answer :>

• Vithar
    Vithar Member Posts: 28
    Options

It's nice to see a concept with such wonderful artworks.