How does a 2K feel to you when playing Killer?

Options
HerInfernalMajesty
HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 872

When playing as the Killer and you get a 2K specifically, how does it feel? Does a 2K feel satisfying, unsatisfying, or are you indifferent?

This of course doesn’t capture the nuance of some 2Ks feeling good, while others feel bad. But as a general whole, how does a 2K feel when playing as the Killer?

How does a 2K feel to you when playing Killer? 39 votes

Satisfying
23% 9 votes
Unsatisfying
33% 13 votes
Indifferent
43% 17 votes

Comments

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,141
    Options

It depends. 2k can be a desperate 2k with 6 hooks or it can be a 2k with 10 hooks

• mikewelk
    mikewelk Member Posts: 1,669
    edited February 24
    Options

Exactly. If I have to tunnel to get the 2k then I'm unsatisfied considering how mind-numbingly boring the strategy is, hence why I stray away from it when I can. Overall a 2k is a solid result paired alongside a bunch of hooks. No reason to feel unsatisfied in my opnion unless a toxic player escaped lmao.

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,664
    Options

a 2k is okey if the game was ok, if it was sweaty af even a 4k sucks.

but the most important part is a 2k is absolutly oke if the survs behave. if i have a super clingy flashy guy that trys to blind no matter what and that gives me 10 tbags after every pallet the game does not feel good

• OneAutumnLeaf
    OneAutumnLeaf Member Posts: 103
    edited February 24
    Options

Honestly it depends

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,941
    Options

As others have stated, it really depends on the amount of hooks I've gotten. I can get a 0k or a 1k and still feel satisfied for getting 8-9 hooks.

• xltechno
    xltechno Member Posts: 971
    Options

2k is even game for both of sirvivor and killer. If there was no learning aspect to the match, I would probably be grumpy. Understand your opponent's skill. As long as I learn something, I'm satisfied.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,618
    Options

Better than a 0K

• Ariel_Starshine
    Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937
    Options

It doesn't bother me, gg and go next :)

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,331
    Options

It depends on how many hooks I got and if I feel I played well that match or not. If I get a 2k with 6 or 7 hooks, I'll usually consider the match a loss and be unsatisfied with the result. If I get a 2k with 8-10 hooks then I might consider it a draw or a loss depending on how the match went as a whole (most likely a draw).

• xltechno
    xltechno Member Posts: 971
    Options

I might think the opposite. Because you can't judge by hook times alone. If the hook times are distributed well by the skills of the survivors, even if it's 2k, it won't feel like a draw. In terms of the game, it's a draw and Hook Times wins, but mentally it's a loss.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,267
    Options

I play for hooks not for kills... Below 6 is a loss, 6 or 7 is a Patt and 8 and above is a win.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

0 - Stike-Out

1 - Bogie

2 - Par

3 - Birdie

4 - Eagle

• Bafugaboo
    Bafugaboo Member Posts: 339
    Options

The bp and not pipping during grade climb forces it to feel unsatisfying. If those were changed it would be just fun no matter the result.

• HPhoenix
    HPhoenix Member Posts: 549
    Options

I am alright getting a 2K from time to time. It's usualy what I get, haha.

but yea, it doesn't bother me alot.