What tier is Bubba?

Options
WishIcouldmain
WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,081

In my opinion Bubba is a very strong killer. Great perk synergy with bamboozle allowing for easy pallet burn and the instant-down potential. (Assuming they aren't total bamboozle brained). Combined with Chili and Engravings (Can be argued base kit) his chase potential in the right hands become truly powerful. Along with his most infamous ability of camping and tunneling, (can chainsaw downing the unhooker then immediately go after the unhooked for immense pressure and eat the endurance like no tomorrow). This allows for him to have great synergy with passive slowdown like Deadlock. So, I believe he is A Tier, because he can't zoom around the map or teleport and enough dropped pallets can burn time. But what do you think?

What tier is Bubba? 29 votes

S Tier
3%
GrandmasterChulo 1 vote
A Tier
3%
WishIcouldmain 1 vote
B Tier
51%
BlueberryGeneralVglitchboiSirRoggothyThat_One_Friendsizzlingmario4FridayNightPizzaArchol123CypheriusD0NN1ED4RK0DepressedlegionTheSingularityjonifirekrazy_ivanTommyDorkelson 15 votes
C Tier
31%
GibberishJustAShadowDBD78ValikAlex_F_o_c_u_s28Astelmijadao79Crusor 9 votes
D Tier
10%
aeonskulWampiritapakeo 3 votes
F Tier
0%

Comments

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,941
    Options
    B Tier

I'd say lower end of B tier. He's a bit too add-on reliant in my opinion and some of his add-ons suck. Chili and Engravings should be base-kit for him as you said. That said, he's easily one of my favorite killers to play as and against, chases against him are always fun.

• JustAShadow
    JustAShadow Member Posts: 111
    Options
    C Tier

Really bad without addons, barely average even with the best addons unfortunately.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,450
    Options
    C Tier

He is solid/ok/mediocre somewhere but "very strong" as you say no I don't agree.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,331
    Options
    B Tier

He can be really scary in the right hands and is one of the best killers at quickly shredding through pallets, but he's too addon-reliant to rank him any higher than B tier.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,618
    Options
    B Tier

Also saying low B tier with addons. C tier if addon less.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Options
    C Tier

He's good against noobs and can get hits at loops nobody else can, but he has bad mobility and vaults mess him up in a bad way.