TheSingularity
TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,613

Are you good at playing Nurse? 25 votes

Yes
16%
xltechnojonifireHexlingNerroso 4 votes
No
44%
RaptorrotasGeneralVaeonskulSirRoggothyOrangeBearHexonthebeachkatspawDepressedlegionBlightedTrapperTommyDorkelsonGrandmasterChulo 11 votes
So-so. I'm not bad
40%
OnryosTapeRentalsglitchboiAlex_FridayNightPizzaArchol12309SHARKBOSSTheSingularityRFSa09SoGosir_frederick 10 votes

Comments

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,266
    Options
    So-so. I'm not bad

Maybe some more options would have been good ^^ Because this does not really leave much to differ...

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,207
    Options
    No

I'm terrible with Nurse.

Getting the From The Void She Kills achievement was a miserable experience.

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 302
    Options
    No

I just messaged a survivor before the match, asking if they could let me grab them off a gen. I knew it would take ages for me to get that achievement legitimately.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,941
    Options
    So-so. I'm not bad

Enough to do the job. Haven't mastered Nurse and I don't desire to because her playstyle doesn't suit me but I respect anyone who has taken the time to master her. Easily one of the highest skill ceilings in the game.

• xltechno
    xltechno Member Posts: 971
    Options
    Yes

In the early days of operation, when nurses were not attracting much attention, there was a charismatic nurse player, so everyone, including myself, learned from him.

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 292
    Options
    So-so. I'm not bad

I am addicted to using Plaid Flannel tho....

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,141
    Options
    No

Nah im terrible. I have 2.5khrs and i've really tried to get good as nurse but im just not getting it. I find her very frustrating to play. That's why whenever i get beat by a good nurse i feel like they earned it

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    Options
    So-so. I'm not bad

not for me lol i just went friendly until exitgates and boom i was done