Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What's the balance of the new map like?

I always hear people saying how nice Greenville square looks. But I'm not hearing what the balance looks like.

Comments

• Ayodam
    Ayodam Member Posts: 2,862

Most of the pallets are unsafe but it’s large and has some decent hiding spots. I think killers will hate its size but love the weak loops.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,610

It seemed okay to me? It's pretty big and it has a lot of pallets, but most of those pallets are pretty unsafe and playable for the killer. Not many windows, either.

Main building looked like it could be nasty or could be one of those main buildings where, as killer, you learn a trick and it's fine. That'll have to wait and see.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,216

It's got a lot of pallets but most of them are mindgameable. Kinda big but I had fun on it as Killer.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,707

I think it could be improved. Right now it has a lot of weak pallets which is bad for survivor, but it's also a huge map which is bad for killer.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Bad pallets, big layout.

Neither Killer nore Survivor will be super happy with that one.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,524
    edited February 26

It is a really big map, but most of its pallets are unsafe.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 700

The Main building is very nice, has some safe pallets. Out in the actual map though very open with several unsafe pallets. Every game though gates spawned on opposite edges, so even Killers like Blight and Billi will struggle to be able to patrol both doors effectively. I think overall the map will be fine, but there will certainly be calls of the map being Survivor sided.

I just hope it wont take me 5 months to get the gen trophy. I collect those for the fun of it and some maps I cant stand just do to the nightmare of it all

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 961

Exit gates are miles apart so that's a free escape on a killer that's not billy. Pallets are unsafe, the double pallet is not much of an issue if you break one, gen layout is ok.

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,582

It's massive and has pallets everywhere.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,565

It's pretty large, but very open.

It didn't seem egregiously bad to me, but I didn't get to play much on the PTB.