We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Generate your own perk

Options

In this text, I will ask you to create a perk unique to you. You can produce either clays or survivor perks, but first let me introduce my own perk. [ Unnamed perk ] If your teamates repairs a total of 1/1.25/1.5 gen progress during that time while the killer is chasing you, you will earn a token. Maximum 3 tokens. When you are injured, if you have at least one token, this perk is activated. When activated, 10 seconds after the killer stops chasing you, if you are not broken, you will be affected by Broken for 30/35/40 seconds. When the Broken effect ends, if you are still injured, you will return to healthy position. An token is spent. If the killer inflicts damage on you while you are broken, you will be relieved of the broken status effect and your tokens will not be spent.

Comments

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,850
    edited February 27
    Options

High Reflexes:

You seem to have an abnormus reaction time in most situations.

- Hitting a Great Skill Check while repairing will trigger 15 consecutive Skill Checks.

- Once you suceed at all Skill Checks, your generator will gain 6/8/10 % progress instantly.

This Perk can only trigger once every 60 seconds after hitting or missing the consecutive Skill Checks.

"Oh, catched that one? Didn't think I would. - MrDardon"

• Sngfun
    Sngfun Member Posts: 99
    Options

Survivor perk: Reverse Ubercharge

After reparing a generators for a total of 200% and you are one hook away from death:

Press the active ability button to explode, dying instantly.

If the killer is within 4 meters of the explosion, the killer will be stunned for 5 seconds and suffer the hindered(3%) for 10 seconds

"Ze hurting is more rewarding than ze healing" - Medic

• Sngfun
    Options

Sounds like a niche but fun perk. Rewards the designed chaser with healing for carrying the game, basically.

• Sngfun
    Options

I think it would kind of suck because there are way better chase perks that to more than " aura reading when most convenient" it would also be wasted easily on low loops where you can see the killer.

• Sngfun
    Options

Would they be hard skill checks or easier skill checks? (I mean like mercilless of more like opression?)

• MrDardon
    Options
  • SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 257
    edited February 29
    Options

Ohh, I can give you more than one perk, here, you can have 3:

Boon: Quid Pro Quo

A boon created from a mutual agreement with the Entity itself, benefiting both sides greatly.

You start the trial with 1 token.

Whenever a generator is repaired, you gain a token.

Blessing a totem consumes 2 tokens.

This effect does not affect other boon perks.

After a survivor is picked up by the killer in the boon's radius, the boon's power activates for 40/50/60 seconds.

During this time, any hook in the 4/6/8 m radius of the killer breaks for 10/20/30 seconds.

All survivors in the boon's radius suffer from the Exposed status effect. (can be changed to Hindered)

Amnesia

You know from experience how much harm can medicine do if it's used in the wrong way.

You start the trial with 4 vials.

You can drop these vials anywhere on the map, seeing their auras from 24 meters away.

If anyone, killer or survivor, steps on a vial, it will break and inflict Blindness and Amnesia for 30/45/60 seconds.

Amnesia conceals the player's HUD, hiding the amount of generators remaining, the states of survivors, status effects etc.

Into the Shadows

You have developed an ability to recognize the right time to step out of danger's way.

Every 60 seconds of total chase time, this perk activates, inflicting Exhausted for 5 seconds.

When the Exhaustion timer ends, following effects happen for 5/10/15 seconds:

- You won't leave any scratch marks or pools of blood.

- The killer will be unable to see your aura.

- Grunts of pain and your footsteps will be muffled by 100%

• botwhisperer1
    botwhisperer1 Member Posts: 7
    Options

Perk: Juicy.

Start the match with one juicy token.

Earn 1 additional juicy token by unhooking safely or fixing a generator.

Up to 2 tokens held at once only 3 tokens can be earned in a match to keep it somewhat balanced.

When a survivor with a juicy token loses a health state, some kind of a squishy farting popping is heard and the killer is "flashlight blinded" by a ENORMOUS SPLASH OF BLOOD.

Seriously it's a huge splash, like anyone in the 10 meter splash radius gets blinded with a screen covered in blood, survivors too.

It also permanently leaves a huge circle of blood where it took place on the map.

So when your running through an area, you see blood everywhere, it's like yeah, jonah got popped here.

It also leaves blood stains on the killer or survivors permanently for the match, so by matches end you could have a completely red blood soaked killer.

But if meg turns away from her friend, the blood will only cover her back cause she looked away.

This will cause some hilarious chaos.

Imagine getting a unhook and bubba chainsaw sweeps in there, spraying gore everywhere and nobody can see anything cause two people had juicy tokens.

Imagine huntress throwing a hatchet and in the distance you see a huge blood explosion and the swf on the gen scatter, blinded by blood because thier friend was juicy.

I'd be freaking hilarious and awesome all at once.

• botwhisperer1
    botwhisperer1 Member Posts: 7
    Options

Perk: Savior

"When you need it most, a angel guards you".

Start the trial with one token, earn one token for a safe unhook, or completing a generator.

But only one token held at a time.

The next time your full health character would be exposed, your not exposed, and it consumes the token, if you would be downed or moried in one hit, you only lose a health state, become deep wounded and consume the token.

Sooooo.....

Myers hits tier 2 and drops your friend in one hit, he hits you and you simply get hurt and keep running and Myers just keeps staring and wishing he wasn't a one trick pony.

Devour hope hits tier 3.

Everyone is exposed, except you, your token is gone and the killer has to two hit down you in order for you to be exposed again.

Bubba chainsaw sweeps a hook hes camping, your unhook takes the hit and runs, you lose a token run away and bubba has to get a real job.

Ghostface likes to save up his stalking on people, now he decides to expose you at his convenience, oops, it ate the token and now he has to stop being lazy and put in some work to down you all over again.

Chuckys stupid swap the obsession and expose them perk, oops, I'm the obsession but not exposed. Go back to the toy store you 80's hack.

Clown or huntress hits you with thier one shot add ons, too bad, I took the hit and now you have to get more hatchet or bottles and try again...you lazy weirdos.

So long story short.

Dodge one exposure or take a extra hit when it matter most.

• EvilBarney666
    EvilBarney666 Member Posts: 319
    Options

Mine would be based on John Cena.

Perk: The No Sell

Once during the trial while in the dying state activate "No Sell" you are instantly healed to full health. Your hook states are reset to 0, you gain endurance for 45 seconds, you get a sprint burst for 45 seconds and if the killer hits you he gets stunned for 30 seconds.

It's kinda how in a match John Cena can be getting beaten up the whole time and then he magically heals at the end and wins.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,804
    edited February 29
    Options

Here are 3 Survivor perks, 2 of which I think would be fun additions amd 1 which is more a comedy one, but would be a lot of fun!

1. Survivor Perk: Pacesetter

Winning a marathon has as much to do with pacing as well as fitness.

When in chase, Pacesetter activates. When the Killer reaches Bloodlust I (gaining a 0.2m/s speed boost), you increase your speed by 0.2m/s.

Once out of chase, you become exhausted for 60/50/40 seconds.

"Learn to run when feeling the pain. Then push harder!"

2. Survivor Perk: Quick Study

You've always been fast to learn new skills in the field.

When you heal a Survivor a full health state to healthy, Quick Study grants you a random 5th perk copied from the Survivor you healed.

You keep this additional perk until you lose a health state.

Once you lose a health state, this perk goes into cooldown for 80/70/60 seconds.

"The greatest skill is to be a sponge for learning"

3. Survivor Perk: Bustin' Makes Me Feel Good!

It's time to grab your stick, heat 'em up and make 'em hard! (genuine quote!)

The first chest you unlock will contain a unique item - Proton Pack - with 10 seconds of use.

Aim at the killer and press the action button to shoot a proton stream at the Killer. The Killer will be slowed by -50% as long as the beam hits them. This effect lingers for an additional 2 seconds.

The Survivor can also "overcharge" a stream so long as there is 50%/40%/30% charge left. This blinds and stuns the Killer for 7 seconds, depleting the rest of the pack.

If 2 Survivors use this perk and cross the streams by accident, both survivors go into the dying state.

"Let's show this prehistoric ######### how we do things down town... THROW IT!"

Post edited by Marc_go_solo on
  • Marc_go_solo
    edited February 29
    Options

And here's one for Killers. Again, 2 which I think would be more realistic and 1 which is more fun:

1. Killer Perk: Professional Grass

Your reputation alone instills a fear that makes people do the most desperate of things to avoid you.

You become Obsessed with a survivor. When you put the Obsession into the injured state with a basic attack, they become tagged.

When that Obsession comes within 4/8/12 metres of another survivor, the obsession status transfers to that survivor and this new Obsession reveals their aura for 6 seconds. The Killer gains 5% haste for 12 seconds.

"Once a snitch ... always a traitor"

2. Killer Perk: Stanning For You

Those obsessive fans just copied their idol, no matter what it was. You could see this happening a mile away and make a tidy profit.

When you hook a survivor, the last conspicuous action is recorded. The next survivor who starts a conspicuous action which is identical to the recorded action, after that survivor is unhooked will scream, interrupting the action and revealing their location.

The survivor who screams suffers from the blindness status effect for 40/50/60 seconds.

"It's low-key the cultiest thing I've witnessed"

3. Killer Perk: Toxic Trash Collector

You've had enough of those little shits, acting big when they think they're safe.

Whenever survivors are inside the Exit Gates, or within 8/12/16 metres circumference of the gates, and you are in eye-sight of the survivor, Toxic Trash Collector activates. If survivors gesture, crouches, or press any action buttons, the Exit becomes blocked to that survivor for 20 seconds.

"Skill issue"

• Atom7k
    Atom7k Member Posts: 216
    Options

Killer Perk:

Hex: Reign of Terror

True terror has only one face and its yours

• Survivors outside your terrorradius or further then 28 meters from you will suffer from a -15 % hindered status effect. This effect lingers for 1.5 seconds when entering the terror radius or getting closer then 28 meters.
    • When there is no survivor in your terrorradius or further then 28 meters from the killer, you gain 5 % haste.

• BreadLord
    BreadLord Member Posts: 274
    Options

boon: up and over

while in the boons radius, all vaults, no matter the distance or angle, are fast vaults. this effect persist for 2/3/4 seconds when leaving the radius

• HINGIRIK
    HINGIRIK Member Posts: 103
    Options

Quick Study gives you no mither (just kidding, you have to heal her/him for the advantage to work. Healing the guy with no mither * __ *)

• HINGIRIK
    Options

Killer Perk

Hex: Invisible

You will be undetectable until your totem is cleared. The survivor who clears your Totem becomes oblivious until he engages in a chase with you.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 4,960
    Options

Bush:

Transforms the user into a bush when crouched. If on an indoor map, you transform into something unique to that map (barrel, cardboard box).

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,963
    Options

Survivor perk: Uno Reverse

unblocks a blood favor pallet(make it not a hex) or bamboozled window. 1/2/3 tokens (does not regen)

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

Survivor perk: Twice the Fun!

• allows single use perks to be used a second time.

Killer perk: Hexellent

• allows to manually change a hex perk to a different totem. (i thought about manually setting up a totem spot, but that probably is way to strong)
  • ImWinston
    ImWinston Member Posts: 133
    Options

I thought of these perks to counter tunneling, to """"""counter"""""" scourge hooks (ALL SCOURGE HOOK EFFECTS HOWEVER REMAIN UNAFFECTED), and to make some interesting strategic plays. I thought strong effects because for the survivor it is a big risk, a waste of time and because the killer can avoid these hooks.

General mechanics of the "Blessed Hook"

Press and hold the Active Ability button on a Hook to bless it and create a Blessed Hook. Animation to bless a hook lasts 32/28/24 seconds.

A blue aura of blessed hooks will be visible to everyone, including the killer.

A hook can be both a "scourge hook" and a "blessed hood" at the same time.

A blessed hook cannot be sabotaged.

You can only have one blessed hook in the entire game, and it can never be changed. (4 surv for max 4 blessed hook in a game ... like scourge hook)

If a survivor is sacrificed in a blessed hook, the perk will be deactivated for the rest of the game.

If one survivor has multiple "blessed hook" perks... all perks will go into one hook (like boon totem)

Blessed Hook: Easy suture ----> Increases Altruistic Healing speed by 100 % to the survivor dropped from the blessed hook. When this survivor is completely healed, the perk is deactivated

Blessed hook: Silent crying ----> Reduces the volume of Grunts of Pain by 100% of the survivor saved by the blessed hook. When this survivor is healed, the perk is deactivated.

Blessed hook: Ghost essence ----> it is impossible for the killer to read aura of the survivor saved by this blessed hook. This survivor also represses his urge to scream. When this survivor is completely healed, the perk is deactivated.

Blessed hook: Phoenix blood ----> The survivor released from this blessed hook has "Unbreakable". If the survivor is healed or uses his "hook unbreakable" ,the perk is deactivated.

Blessed hook: Patience ----> automatic "rebecca's reassurance"

Blessed Hook: Brittle metal ----> After unhooking a survivor, the blessed hook will break for 180 seconds

NOTE: blessed hook is a really "lazy" name, but I used this to give an idea"easy to understand"

• HeroLives
    Options
  • Marc_go_solo
    edited March 1
    Options

Now you make me want to change the conditioned to "when you are healed" instead of healing another! The thought of being fully healed, only to then become injured and broken on top sounds hilarious (if a somewhat bad game design :D)

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 6,435
    Options

A killer perk I would like is a perk that hitting a survivor randomly reveals another healthy survivor for 2/3/4 seconds. Something like Alien instinct perk but less restrictions.

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,007
    edited March 3
    Options

Hex: Paranoia

After injuring a survivor, they become the obsession and a dull totem becomes a Hex totem. While this totem is lit, any survivor who isn't the obsession hears a faint terror radius indefinitely and cannot become a new obsession by any means, and is inflicted with the Blindness effect for 10/12/14 seconds. When a survivor is within 12/10/8 meters of the obsession, they are not effected by Hex: Paranoia.

Hex: Paranoia becomes inactive when the obsession is put into the dying state, healed or if this Hex is cleansed. Survivors who hear the terror radius are also considered to be 'inside the Terror Radius' for other purposes.

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,662
    edited March 3
    Options

Martyr

you've been systematically target for someone else gain and the team is fuel by your scafirce. This perk only activate upon death if the following requirements have been meet.

* no one else has been hooked

* there more than one gen left

All remaining survivors get a permanent 15% boost in repair speed.

blank

The killer can enlarge/project there red stain up to 8 meters infront of them.

Activation requirement: none

effect duration: 5 seconds

cool down: 45 seconds

Spin off

A universal perk for killer and Survivor. After spinning around you can sit a after image of yourself down in a spot.

Activation requirement: you must rotate your character model in a full circle.

Effect duration- the clone image start dissolving in 3 seconds.

Cool down: 20 seconds

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,935
    Options

I made three perks of my own that represent me on another thread about a month ago, I could pull them up here if ya don't mind

It's a Miracle!

Your assistance grants the rest of your team a sense of optimism.

After stunning the killer by any means, your teammates gain a 40%/50%/60% action speed boost for Conspicuous Actions during the killer's stun duration. After the stun duration, the action speed boost lingers for 2 seconds, lowering the boost down to 25% during the linger duration.

Boon: Interloper

Unwelcome intruders will inevitably receive despair.

Press and hold the Active Ability button on a Dull or Hex Totem to bless it and create a Boon Totem.

Soft chimes ring out in a radius of 24 metres.

When any player goes in the Boon Totem's radius, gain a Token, up to a maximum of 5 Tokens. When a player leaves the radius of the Boon Totem, lose a token. Once 5 Tokens have been reached, the Token count can no longer go down. Each token grants a unique ability:

1 Token: Gain a 1% Haste Status Effect while running.

2 Tokens: Your Action speeds in Repairing, Healing, Sabotaging, Unhooking, Vaulting, Cleansing, Blessing, Opening, and Unlocking are increased by by 9%/12%/15%.

3 Tokens: When not in a chase, the Killer's aura is revealed to you in a 128 metre radius.

4 Tokens: The Killer's Action speed of breaking Breakable Walls, Pallets, and damaging Generators is reduced by 30%. The Boon Totem's aura is revealed to the killer within 32 metres.

5 Tokens: All survivors gain a 50% Haste bonus for the rest of the trial until the Boon Totem is snuffed. The Boon totem's aura is revealed to the Killer within 128 metres.

When the Killer snuffs the Boon Totem by any means, the effects of Boon: Interloper disappear. When the Killer snuffs the Boon Totem while Boon: Interloper has 4-5 Tokens, all survivors are given the Exhausted status for 40 seconds, and the perk is deactivated.

Only one Totem can be blessed by your Boon Perks at a time and all of their effects are active on the same Boon Totem.

Cosmic Eternity

Surviving for what felt like an eternity has granted you such incredible relief, allowing you to use your full mental capacity.

Once the exit gates are powered, your full Aura-reading potential is unlocked, allowing you to see the Auras of Pallets, Windows, Totems, Exit Gate Switches, Hooks, Chests, and the Hatch within 64/96/128 metres.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,562
    edited March 4
    Options

Saviour:

Give hope to those still fighting.

When put into the dying state by a Killer's basic attack, all other survivors receive a 10% repair speed bonus for 8/9/10 seconds.

This perk goes on cooldown for 80 seconds.

• BlightedDolphin
    BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,584
    edited March 4
    Options

Just Doin' My Job

After repairing a generator for 5 seconds, the aura of all other generators currently being worked on are revealed to you in yellow for as long as you continue to repair.

Upon completing a generator the aura of the generator with the most progress is revealed to you in yellow for 10 seconds.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 6,435
    Options

what is the point of 1% generator progression perk? over 10 second, you complete 1% additional gen progress....

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options

Oof ouch my legs hurt (Perk name)

You run 5% slower while the Perk is deactivated.

After performing a rushed action, the perk activates, you get a 7% speed boost for 10 seconds, after that time the Perk deactivates.

So basically run 5% slower at all times but have a mini lithe (run at 107%) whenever you vault something.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options

Sounds a bit too strong no? This perk would only hurt Killers that use m1 to down, so mostly already weak Killers.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,562
    Options

It probably is. Not much thinking went into it, just scribbled down whatever came to mind.

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,007
    Options

Got another set of ideas just now:

Hex: Deprivation

While Hex: Deprivation is active, 2/3/4 survivors have a perk locked by the entity at random and becomes inactive until Hex: Deprivation is cleansed. Hex: Deprivation cannot lock Boons.

Boon: Protective Ward

Press and hold the Active Ability button on a Dull or Hex Totem to bless it and create a Boon Totem. Soft chimes ring out in a radius of 24 meters.

When the killer is inside the boon radius, 1 perk becomes locked by the entity at random for 40/50/60 seconds. When this boon is snuffed, the totem is also broken as well. Does not effect Hex perks.

Arguably you could also make Protective Ward a Invocation as well, making the survivor who starts/finishes the incantation permanently have one of their perks locked as well or always injured and broken, but I still need to think that one over.

• MrDardon
    edited March 6
    Options

Twisted Repairs:

This Perk activates when you are injured.

• While the Perk is active and repairing a generator, Good Skill Checks will cause a -5 % on generator progress, and Great Skill Checks will give no bonus progression.
    • When finishing repairing a generator while the Perk is active, get healed instantly for one Health State and gain 7 % Haste for 60 seconds.
    Post edited by MrDardon on
  • jmwjmw27
    jmwjmw27 Member Posts: 233
    Options

Survivor perk:

When in chase for 60/50/40 consecutive seconds, this perk activates. While active, your aura is revealed to all teammates, and the killer's aura is revealed to all teammates for 2 seconds once every 7 seconds. This perk deactivates when not in chase for 10 seconds.

The intent behind this perk is to run it to encourage your teammates to be productive in chase, as well as provide information about where the chase is to solo queue teammates (for better positioning, bodyblocks, rotations, etc). The aura reading on the killer is limited to prevent it being used in tandem with SWF to negate all mindgames.

Killer perk:

Scourge hook perk. When a survivor is unhooked from a scourge hook, the furthest survivor from that hook has their aura revealed for 8/9/10 seconds, and this perk reveals itself to that survivor. If that survivor enters the dying state within the next 30/40/50 seconds, all uncompleted generators explode and lose 10% progress (10 charges, not 10% of current progress).

The intent behind this perk is to give killers a "mini-objective" that does not align with tunneling/camping. Because the target survivor is the one furthest from the unhook, this encourages killers to chase away from the hook and not return to it, and allows survivors creative counterplay by positioning themselves before an unhook happens. Sort of a "challenging the opponent" and betting on a relatively quick down, being rewarded with regression if you succeed. The aura reveal portion of this perk can be countered, so I suppose you could replace it with killer instinct, but so far that has not been seen outside of killer powers/add-ons.

• HeroLives
    edited March 5
    Options

perk: running up that hill

make a deal with the entity and take 1 hook state from another survivor that has been hooked twice consecutively as your own by pressing the action button

can only be done once per trial.

you repair gens 30/20/10 % slower the rest of the trial

Post edited by HeroLives on
  • MrDardon
    Options

Thanks for reminding me of that song, now it's playing in my head again for 4 days straight xD.

"If I only could, I'd make a deal with the Entity and I'd get him to to swap our hook states.."

• HeroLives
    Options

You’re welcome ☺️

I was singing the exact same thing in my head!!!!

• JustAnotherNewbie
    JustAnotherNewbie Member Posts: 1,941
    Options

I want a perk like red Herring but with aura. As in if your aura is read, you are shown on the opposite sid of the map or something like that. Or reverse STBFL, where if the killer hits you, their attack recovery takes twice as long. Would be a nice combo with mettle of man.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,210
    Options

Amateur Ornithologist (Survivor)

Many considered observing the crows in the park a waste of time. It turned out to be a investment that may greatly extend your life expectency.

Interact with a Crow to Pet and Befriend the Crow. Befriended Crows will no longer be startled by you.

Gain a Loud Noise Notification whenever the killer disturbs a Befriended Crow within 36 meters of you.

Befriended Crows can be Pet again, but doing so will not grant any additional effects.

"Crows remember faces, and hold grudges. Don't wrong the birds--they'll remember."

Crow Market (Survivor)

You’ve learned what the Crows in this place like.

Dropping an item near a Crow will make the Crow to take the item, and fly off with it. After 120 seconds, the Crow returns. Coming within 16 meters of said Crow will make it fly over to you, after which it will drop a different item next to you. The Item will always be of a different category than the one you have given to the Crow

Crow Market can only be activated once per Crow. Crows will not accept items that you received from a Crow.

"Corvids aren't actually attracted to shiny objects, but that doesn't mean they don't know what commerce is.”

Bone to Peck (Survivor)

You have learned to turn the fog’s Totems into enrichment puzzles for the local avifauna.

Interact with a Crow to make it perch on you. Up to three Crows can perch on you at once. If you take damage with Crows perched on you, the Crows will fly away. 

When you have a Crow perched on you, you can do a special interaction with a Totem.

The Crow will fly down and land next to the Totem, and begin taking it apart. After 30 seconds, the Totem will be Cleansed. Once the Totem has been Cleansed, the Crow will return to its original position.

The Crow will remain befriended, but will not perch on you again.

”All it takes is some food and a bit of patience, and you can get crows to do practically anything.”

Sentinel (Killer)

While the others feed, one crow takes it upon itself to watch out for danger, or better yet, more food.

At the start of the Trial, a random Crow is selected to be the Sentinel.

Whenever a survivor comes within 16 meters of the Sentinel, it calls out, producing a loud noise for the killer to see.

After a minute, another random Crow is selected as the Sentinel, and the previous one returns to its normal behaviour.

Call the Flock (Killer)

Whenever you hook a unique Survivor, gain a token. For every token, you can hold down the Action key to place a Crow at your position. The Crow acts like any other Crow in the Trial, and will remain there for the rest of the Trial.

Scourge Hook: Carrion (Killer)

A prey’s imminent death always attracts scavengers, no matter where you go.

Survivors unhooked from a Scourge Hook are afflicted with the following:

Idle Crows accumulate thrice as fast, and take twice as long to dissipate.

Survivors that have accumulated Idle Crows suffer from Blindness, Obliviousness, and a 3% Hindered penalty.

“Oh, don’t you worry. The Crows will find out where you are.”

• HINGIRIK
    Options

Survivor perk: ( Unnamed Perk )

This advantage starts the trial with 1 token. You get one token for every second you spend in the challenge. If you have at least one token, press the secondary ability button and teleport to the locker closest to the killer. If the killer is within 10 meters of the closet and you quickly exit the closet, the killer will be stunned for 70/80/90 seconds. This action spends 0.1 tokens. If you repeat this 5/4/3 times the killer dies. This advantage gives you a passive 300% gen repair speed, a passive healing of 1 stack per second if you are injured (16 stacks required to heal), and a 7.5% speed increase. You need to be hooked 4/5/6 times to die. When injured, the perk's secondary effect kicks in. While it is active, if you are not exhausted, press the primary ability button to instantly boost 4 meters forward, finish a random gen on the map, and you become exhausted for 6/5/4 seconds. Meanwhile, you cannot take damage from anything and you can pass through bear traps. Guys, I know this perk is incredibly weak, I hope they buff this perk with a few updates when it comes to the game.

• Marc_go_solo
    Options

Survivor Perk: False Lead

The people you protected were thankful for the risk you put yourself in.

This perk has 2 main sections:

A. Whenever you unhook a survivor, even if you are healthy, you start to leave blood stains and make injured sounds identical to the survivor you unhooked. The rescued survivor no longer makes audio clues nor drops blood for 10/14/18 seconds.

B. For the next 30 seconds, you gain the endurance status effect is injured, and a 5% haste if healthy. This effect has a 60 second cooldown.

• MrDardon
    edited March 6
    Options

Demolition:

Kicking a generator activates Demolition on that generator and is revealed in yellow.

• While Demolition is active, any gen repairs on another generator will cause the affected generator to regress at 200 % of the normal regresssion speed.

• For each other generator being repaired, the affected generator will regress by an additional 30/40/50 %.

• Only one generator can be affected by Demolition at a time.

Cracked:

Replaces base pallet break with pallet crack.

• Starting the break action on a pallet will not break it, but will crack it instead.

• When a Survivor vaults a cracked pallet, it will break.

• Kicking a cracked pallet will break it.

• Kicking pallets takes 1.4/1.3/1.2 seconds.

• MrDardon
    edited March 6
    Options

Narnia: (silly one)

• After getting a safe unhook, Narnia activates for 60 seconds on you and the Survivor you unhooked.

• Entering a locker will teleport you into a random locker on the map and reveal your location to the other Survivor and Killer for 3 seconds.

• After a teleport, you heal 25 % slower for 40/35/30 seconds.