We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Looking for DBD Friends (LGBTQIA FRIENDLY)

Options
simba03
simba03 Member Posts: 14

Hello, I am a 30 yr old girl, really enjoying playing dbd. Despise Solo que with a passion. Looking for other chill people to game with. I have a small discord server with a couple people in it, would love to add more. We are LGBTQAI friendly, play for fun and good vibes. Most of Us play survivor more than Killer. Everyone is super nice, as long as you are respectful and a good temmate, come on in! Most of Us are very altruistic and play very team oriented!

Comments

• itsvoodoo89
    itsvoodoo89 Member Posts: 11
    Options

Would love to play sometime! My PSN: itsvoodoo89

I'm on PS5 with a mic and do have some buddies that I play with at times so you're more than welcome to play with me even when I'm teamed up with other players.

• Kuffowi
    Kuffowi Member Posts: 62
    Options

heyo i dont use discord but i can play on ps4 with the voice thingy lol (my father and i share an account so if you send me a request in game im more likely to see it lol my ign is lapewarriors ) im a closeted trans man and would love to join a nice little dbd community haha - im a chill player, killer main trying to get my survivor skills up a notch, and i have a whacked out sense of humor lol hope to see you :)

• StellarNebulae
    StellarNebulae Member Posts: 15
    Options

Hello! I’m in my 30s and always looking for new players to swf with. Feel free to add me.

Discord: mortuaintus

PSN: StellarNebulae

• Reeeed
    Reeeed Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi, I just started on pc, but mostly game on switch. Love to have some people to play with as im sick and tired of solo q :-( My discord is bbggggggg and my steam is GHOUL. Let's be friends!

• laurasaxx
    laurasaxx Member Posts: 45
    Options

I run an LGBT+ friendly server and we'd love to have more!

My Disc is LauraSaxx if you're interested for info, I have a post here too!