What other Heavy Metal band would you like to see in Dbd?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361

So far, the IRON MAIDEN content has been well received, especially that Dredge set; and soon. we'll be seeing that SLIPKNOT collab, which I can only assume is different masks that the band members wore, along with some maybe some Slipknot t-shirts for all the OG Survivors, or maybe the Survivors also get masks; fingers crossed if Legion gets the Corey Taylor mask ("Psycosocial", specifically.)🤞 Or maybe Trapper will be Corey, considering he's Dbd's poster boy and all. They all were different masks between songs, don't they? Anywho...

I'm not sure if any of these could fit into the game, maybe I'll be wrong. Might not be able to think of concepts for Killer Sets, but it could sell a lot of licensed torso cosmetics for Survivors, along with other stuff. Anywho...

Disclaimer: I AM NOT AWARE of any controversies these bands may or may not recommend... So please don't shame me for it!!! I'm basing this on mostly what's mostpopular/Trendy/iconic, via Top 10s and tier list videos on YouTube, if there's a favorite band/icon of yours I missed that could work as a Collection, free to write it down in the comments section.

What other Heavy Metal band would you like to see in Dbd? 17 votes

Ozzie Ozborne (Black Sabbath) - Jeff could get Ozzie Ozborne as a Set, say "Rare" or maybe even "Legendary"? Kinda like with the RSS colab.
5%
xathiag0 1 vote
Metallica - The Unknown could get a skin based on the cover of "Hardwire... To Self Destruct"; give him multiple faces.
23%
CorvusCorax86D0NN1ED4RK0ScummyPigeondevilhead 4 votes
Judas Priest - The "JUGULATORS" cover makes you think of The Oni.
0%
Bring Me The Horizons - For the millennials≈.... yeah I don't go out often.
5%
glitchboi 1 vote
KISS - Bringing back more of that 70s-80s culture with this one. Could make for a nice Survivor collection; maybe a skin for Deathslinger.
0%
Motorhead - If we ever get a werewolf killer, he/she can definitely be the mascot. Otherwise it could also work as an Oni set; make him into the hellhound from 'Brutal Legend'.
0%
Megadeth - I can only wonder what they'll do with the skeleton man.
5%
MrRetsej 1 vote
Rob Zombie (White Zombie) - Alongside Ozzie, he could also potentially come in as a set for Jeff, if not an entirely new Survivor; I mean, we already have Nick Cage.
11%
Marc_go_solosillysellywelly 2 votes
Any Trap Metal Artist - Stuff like Scarlxrd or $Boys (Can't say the full name). Being bias, I like Trap Metal. I'd be watching lots of AMVs... I listen to Savage Ga$p, Witchouse 40k and Freddie Dredd more than I do any of actual Metal band like Iron Maiden. This is mostly me trying to be diverse in music taste.
0%
Other (i.e. Pantera, Guns and Roses, Blind Guardian, Gorjia, Korn, Slayer, Disturbed, Drowning Pool etc.)
47%
RizzoAlex_fussySmoeFridayNightPizzaTheSingularityYharwickIronLotus9269 8 votes

Comments

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 626
    Options

I'd rather they keep these sort of collabs as a once in a while novelty thing, not something they do consistently. I'd prefer they put more focus on original cosmetic collections.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,467
    edited March 11
    Options
    Other (i.e. Pantera, Guns and Roses, Blind Guardian, Gorjia, Korn, Slayer, Disturbed, Drowning Pool etc.)

There are only a few ones i can think of that would be worth collabing with.

The most prominent one is Ice Nine Kills as it has some very horror movie inspired songs such as the ones from their album ''The Silver Scream.''

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,271
    Options

I'll throw in a wild one: Lordi.

• D34D_B34TB0X
    D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
    Options

Absolutely valid, I can see them doing collabs like these maybe a few times say, per couple years? Kind of like with the AOT collab. I just thought it'd be fun to put this poll up. Who wouldn't think about playing as Ozzie Ozborne? And Rob Zombie's been in House of 1000 Corpses, so he has Nick Cage potential in some capacity. But anyway, thanks for reading this Poll, great to have you.👍

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,618
    Options

Unpopular opinion but I think what we have is good. This isn't something we would need to see much of (same as more celebs after Nic Cage).

• Alex_
    Alex_ Member Posts: 143
    Options

Rammstein pls

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options
    Rob Zombie (White Zombie) - Alongside Ozzie, he could also potentially come in as a set for Jeff, if not an entirely new Survivor; I mean, we already have Nick Cage.

Rob has some fun cosmetic opportunities, which may even borrow from movies he made, as well as the music.

• Yharwick
    Yharwick Member Posts: 281
    Options

Powerwolf collab with some werewolf skins would be cool but honestly I'd be happy with anything, I'm really happy BHVR is creating a metal wing for the community.

• fussy
    fussy Member Posts: 1,073
    Options

MCR will find a lot of love i think.

• FridayNightPizza
    FridayNightPizza Member Posts: 578
    edited March 15
    Options

A killer dressed as the dude behind Arckanum would go crazy. Also it'd be pretty funny if they dressed everyone, survivor and killer, in the robes from Sunn O))).