TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,618
edited March 12 in Polls

Your favorite of the 3 original realms? 25 votes

Autohaven
12%
GeneralVLeFennecFoxjonifire 3 votes
MacMillan
68%
GibberishOnryosTapeRentalsMarc_go_soloReverseVelocityAlex_fussymizark3OrangeBearArchol123HexonthebeachD0NN1ED4RK0TheSingularityBlightedTrapperAstelSoGoCrusorImJoeSwanson 17 votes
ColdWind
20%
glitchboi09SHARKBOSSMrRetsejYharwickPinkSparklePuff 5 votes

Comments

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,141
    Options
    MacMillan

It's kinda iconic

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,267
    Options
    MacMillan

All of them are great, especially in comparison to all those horrid maps/realms that came after it... (yeah I know, cowshed and old rotten fields are the outlier to this praise ;))

• mizark3
    mizark3 Member Posts: 1,763
    Options
    MacMillan

Before they added the dead loops and the inferior duplicates? Probably Macmillan.

I generally don't even like these maps because they are always map offered by sweatlords.

Swamp+Yamaoka for life! Actually having varied terrain heights for both, corner gens on Swamp, and Yamaoka having the only fair H map.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,207
    Options
    Autohaven

Legendary.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options
    MacMillan

It's the staple for balance, in my opinion. They are also fun to play on, and one of the very few decent things we got out of "Tools of Torment" was an improved rework of "Sheltered Woods", making every map in the realm fun to traverse on both sides.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    Options
    ColdWind

corn all i gotta say is corn

• Hexonthebeach
    Hexonthebeach Member Posts: 334
    Options
    MacMillan

Sadly, none of them but if I need to choose then MacMillan it is.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,941
    Options
    ColdWind

I'm actually surprised how unpopular Autohaven and Coldwind are compared to MacMillan, like damn that's a huge gap in votes especially considering that MacMillan is actually my least favorite of the three (still love it though). I miss the amount of blue MacMillan had, but I love the current amounts of green in Autohaven and the yellow of Coldwind. I understand why MacMillan is so beloved though, Coal Tower is probably the pinnacle of balance.

I really like Coldwind for its Texas Chainsaw Massacre aesthetic, but I do miss the darker version. Makes me wish it had day & night variants.

• Yharwick
    Yharwick Member Posts: 281
    Options
    ColdWind

People will never know how terrifying wandering the corn in 2016 was.

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 302
    edited March 18
    Options
    MacMillan

Always preferred Macmillan. It's the prettiest, and the maps feel the most balanced and easy to play on. Plus it's home to one of my favorite killers, the Trapper.