If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

I Like The New Map

Options
Iron_Cutlass
Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,804
edited March 12 in General Discussions

There are a lot of pallets, but a lot of the pallets are really weak and can be mindgamed from both sides, which I really enjoy.

Holding W can be done but against many Killer powers and from how decently open it is, it can be hard to do effectively sometimes.

I also love the way it looks, and building upon existing characters by having Sable (and the town for the map) being based on Mikaela is really nice.

Though as a Demo main, it would be nice to see the bushes have the collision cleaned up a bit since there are many times where I hit it when I shouldnt. I dont remember this being an issue on the PTB but it is definitely an issue on Live Servers.

Comments

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,114
    Options

I'm not too keen on the weird shape of it, but it's definitely the better cousin of Garden of Joy.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,292
    Options

I love the new map. Really cool aesthetic.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

I L💜VE Greenville Square❣️

It looks amazing!

Devs did such spectacular work designing this map🫶🏽

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,734
    Options

I can confirm you get a lot of any means necessary value on this map since killers will be less inclined to break unsafe pallets