If Trickster were to have his own map someday, what would it be?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361

I'm going to be honest with you... I don't think we'll ever get that Trickster map, but that DOESN'T stop me from wanting to endorse Bhvr to add it in, so that's why I made this Poll, that new map we just got, Greenville... Is pretty lit. It gives off an 80s vibe with the right amount of dark and gritty that I've been craving, not all these maps that take place in broad daylight. I wanna see DARK maps with COLOR, if you can't see, stop playing with the lights on. I STILL after 1-2 how many years am wondering how they could pull this off, but hey, if they don't, they don't, I just wish they could. So I added in three possible options for what could make sense for a potential Trickster map, based on Trickster's backstory and tome alone.

If Trickster were to have his own map someday, what would it be? 22 votes

Mightee One Entertainment Studio (Where Yun-Jin trained Ji-Woon to make music.)
9%
glitchboiCorvusCorax86 2 votes
Abandoned Warehouse (Where ever Ji-Woon "made music". And where his Tome Cutscenes took place.)
9%
MrRetsejqnyun 2 votes
Neon City + Allyways (Basically the Neon City lobby theme.)
63%
OnryosTapeRentalsBlueberryHerInfernalMajestyaeonskulGuiltiiAlex_SmoeOrangeBearkatspawAstelRmbrhellokittyxathiag0WasteImJoeSwanson 14 votes
Bar / Nightclub (Tequila Moonrock Add-On.)
18%
HexonthebeachTheSingularityjonifireBafugaboo 4 votes

Comments

• D34D_B34TB0X
    edited March 13
    Options

Thinking about it now, the Nightclub could work as a main building for the City / Allyways map, if done right.

Post edited by D34D_B34TB0X on
  • Hexonthebeach
    Hexonthebeach Member Posts: 334
    Options

The Nightclub paired with a Neon City theme.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 12,904
    edited March 13
    Options

I'm picturing like multiple neon alleyways but you're able to go inside a few of the buildings with multiple drop offs. Think much smaller map size on ground level but a lot of the map size is vertical. Constant rain in the alleys too please.

• D34D_B34TB0X
    Options

Yeah, I can imagine it kind of being like Haddonfield, except it's the neon streets of Seoul (I think that's the city). If they could somehow give us heavy rain without it interfering with gameplay or looking dull, then it'd be a bonus W for Bhvr.

• D34D_B34TB0X
    Options

Nightclub probably makes the most sense. Best thing I ever came up with. Knowing Bhvr though, they'd probably go with the Mightee One Studio.

• Hexonthebeach
    Hexonthebeach Member Posts: 334
    Options

Yes, thats a nice idea. I see the Nightclub connected through a street with the Mitghtee One Studio, or both in the same building. Everywhere are corpses, the lights still flickering, noises from the speaker like in Dead Dawg.

• Alex_
    Alex_ Member Posts: 143
    Options

It could be Neon City with the Warehouse somewhere at the edge. Because I really like the idea of having the Warehouse on the map. Could be a great place to add some gore. I love those details, like the hanging bodies in the main of Disturbed Ward.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,276
    Options

Why not an abandoned concert place outside? So we can avoid the whole indoor map theme as well as the generic warehouse part? Especially considering Hawkins as well as the Game already have a generic warehouse vibe for most of the map.

• Rmbrhellokitty
    Rmbrhellokitty Member Posts: 4
    Options

I think this idea works amazingly id love to see mabye somthing to do with a burning building or fire near it, in the trickester and yun-jin lore they talk alot about their studio and the last bits of information we see is them being absorbed from the fog i think a mixture if this with some neon lights and a delapidated club would be a great inclusion to the realm <3

• katspaw
    katspaw Member Posts: 13
    Options

I want that neon city map so bad. I've never stopped dreaming we'll get it someday.....

As a kpop fan, a lot of the interior areas we see from their studios are dance practice rooms and the rooms where they film a lot of music videos which are basically windowless boxes that can have the walls changed to different colors and decorations added so you can film many different MVs in the same space. It would be fun to have those as areas, especially if the MV room was decorated for one of Trickster's music videos. It would be a nice way to connect his lore and add a little flavor to a map