If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Survivors Interaction with each other in the Fog

Options
Detective_Jonathan
Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
edited January 2019 in Lore

Since @Mikeadatrix made a relationship list for killers, i guess i'll make one for survivors.

Dwight Fairfield: Likes to think of himself as a leader of the group, at first he was a coward and would occasionally leave his friends to die as soon as the gates were powered, but now he has become a little bit braver as he spends more time in the realm, he seems to take a strange liking to Laurie, since she seems to be the most aggressive of everyone in the group, she shares the same feelings, but is afraid that Dwight will just become another lost friend that just got to close.

Meg Thomas: Meg likes to think of herself as the only skilled runner in the group she currently feuds with that of Feng Min and Nea Karlsonn as the three compete to see who ran the killer around the longest. Despite this, they do respect each other and share conversations and tactics on how to prolong a chase and how to dodge the killers attacks. She seems to have some feelings for David King, sadly, he doesn't feel the same way.

Claudette Morel: Claudette is a smart and kind individual, she is the so called "Medic" of the group and seems to garner the most popularity because of the perks she brings to the table, she is shown to be on good terms with everyone except for David King (more on that later) despite being the medic, she also seeks to learn how to be a good runner. Behind the soft and cold exterior lies a fierce and formidable woman on the inside.

Jake Park: Likes to be alone and hardly ever initiates any of conversation, all he ever talks about is his time in the real world before being taken, he is shown to be extremely depressed and not much is known about him.

Nea Karlsonn: A feisty, Fierce and Smart-ass woman, who constantly feuds with Detective Tapp and Adam Francis, mainly because of her lack of education and breaking of the law. As stated before she feuds with Meg Thomas as she currently tries to be the best chaser in the game, however, Meg counters that she can't be the best chaser because all she does is crouch the whole game. This has been shown to be a thorn in her side since the two first met.

William "Bill" Overbeck: An old soldier who doesn't know what this place is and questions whether he is alive or dead, he seems to have a strong friendship with Jake Park but despises Ace Visconti with a passion. He seems to have given up all hope and the only thing keeping him going is the fight to stay alive.

David King: The most aggressive member of the group, is shown to be the one who is cocky and likes to think he is the hero in everyones story, this has lead to a lot of tense fights between him and Detective Tapp, who despite his old age, can hold his own against the rugged scrapper to the point to where neither wins nor loses. He still loses his bowels on the hook, which leads to a lot of embarrassing jokes and comments from the other survivors.

Feng Min: The focused competitor only cares for herself, she only rescues people simply because she views them as people that help her get closer to escaping the match, when the exits are open, she is the first one to leave, despite looking as if she is the nicest girl in the group, she views everyone else as cannon fodder and views herself as the only one who is good to run the killer, despite Meg currently being the top and best runner in the group.

Laurie Strode: The fighter of the group, she is friendly with everyone and seems to not have any enemies, she even brings a smile to Bill and Jake Park from time to time. Despite this though, she worries that everyone who gets close to her is just waiting for someone to come and slash them all down, saving her for later.

Quentin Smith: Despite being tired, Quentin brings somethings to the table, he is shown to be the "Support" and is shown to care for everyone as he constantly warns them to not fall asleep as something worse than The Entity could be present within the realm. He seems to sometimes feud with Dwight over Laurie sadly for the both of them, she is too afraid to share any kind of feelings. He has a hard time paying attention to game plans as he falls asleep for most of his time in the realm.

Ace Visconti: Surprisingly the most lovable and sometimes obnoxious one of the group. Ace has proclaimed himself as the "Luckiest Man Alive" and is shown to change the odds of the team. He brings the light to everyone by simply smiling and helping everyone go from sad to happy within an instant. (Except Jake...he's still depressed) despite their being a 4% chance of self escaping from the hook, he always seems to get the job done.

Detective Tapp: Tapp seems to think that he can take down The Entity, and with that he has developed a new obsession, he's always asking the others about how The Entity works and whether it can be killed he is known to keep most of his findings in a journal that he keeps to himself. He is shown to have a hatred for all the killers in the realm so much that he goes out of his way to find the killer and have a full out brawl with them. Although he's learned from his mistakes of doing that, he still likes to think he has some way to fight back. He seems to have taken a liking to Meg, and she shares the same feelings as she teaches him how to run the killer, which has shown to have a great effect to where he has probably become the 3rd best runner in the group (Feng being the 2nd) still, he never thought that instead of him chasing the killers it would be the killers chasing him.

Adam Francis: Adam tries his hardest to understand the realm that he is in and wishes for something better, he thinks all the time to whether it was the right choice to get on that train (Clearly it wasn't) he writes in a journal and records what he thinks of the other members of the group, he likes to keep to himself but has no problem learning from the others. He and Claudette seem to have a strong Friendship to the point to where she would stay behind to make sure she saw him come to the exit gate, or when Adam risked his life when The Nightmares Bloodwarden perk was active, he went all the way back to save her and managed to distract the Dream Demon long enough to where they both made it out. He is shown to have some qualms with Nea, mainly because of her disregard for education and how much she lacks of it.

Kate Denson: The light of the group, she likes to keep the moral up high with her songs and singing, Kate is shown to be a feisty woman, going to the extent of risking her own life to save those she cares about, which is everyone, she and David King seem to have a friendship of some kind, despite David telling her that he barely has any friends, this is probably because they share the same aggressiveness and tone when in the trials. They are shown to be a formidable force when in the trials together to the point to where the killer would ignore them, knowing full well that Brute Force and Speed is a dangerous combination.

Jeff Johansenn: The newest member of the group, he is shown to be the nicest member, second to Claudette, he brings a log to the table and is shown to be a substantial support to the group. Despite this, he does have some rivalry with Kate Denson, as his loud rock music counters her quiet country tone, to get through this, they play at different times of the realm. And this has shown to be a good help to both them and the rest of the members of the group.

This was just something that i decided to do after reading the killer relationships hope you enjoy.

Post edited by Detective_Jonathan on

Comments

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

Sending a comment here to say that I like this Survivor Relationship you did. Hats (or hoods) off to ya!

• Mikeadatrix
    Mikeadatrix Member Posts: 890
    Options

@Detective_Jonathan said:
    Since @Mikeadatrix made a relationship list for killers, i guess i'll make one for survivors.

SNIP

This was just something that i decided to do after reading the killer relationships hope you enjoy.

Damn! This is awesome! I've always thought about doing something like this but I felt that the Killers were in more dire need of some LORE. I plan on keeping up with this as time progresses and I hope you do as well!

• Shad03
    Options

@Mikeadatrix said:

SNIP

Damn! This is awesome! I've always thought about doing something like this but I felt that the Killers were in more dire need of some LORE. I plan on keeping up with this as time progresses and I hope you do as well!

Hmn, you guys gave me a idea. If I end up doing it I will tag you both, I do hope you'll read it if I happen to make it.

• Mikeadatrix
    Mikeadatrix Member Posts: 890
    edited January 2019
    Options

@Shad03 said:

@Mikeadatrix said:

SNIP

Hmn, you guys gave me a idea. If I end up doing it I will tag you both, I do hope you'll read it if I happen to make it.

Please do! Hopefully, you'll tinker with some of the ideas that I and @Detective_Jonathan said and forge your own stories! This is the type of lore I really care about, not about who's fornicating with who, but actual stories with personality and grit.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Options

@Shad03 said:
    Sending a comment here to say that I like this Survivor Relationship you did. Hats (or hoods) off to ya!

Thank you! Really appreciate it.

@Mikeadatrix said:

SNIP

Oh for sure, i do plan to update this if there is anything said about the lore of the survivors.

• Shad03
    Options

Oh, it's back. Sweet :) Now I need to wait for mine to reappear.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

This was great. <3

Question tho: Will you update this when new survivors come up?

• Detective_Jonathan
    Options

@Milo said:
    This was great. <3

Whenever a new survivor joins the realm, i'll be sure to keep it updated. In the future i plan to do a survivors relationships with killers. And what the survivors think of the people that are sent in to hunt and kill them.

• Shad03
    Options

@Milo said:
    This was great. <3

Whenever a new survivor joins the realm, i'll be sure to keep it updated. In the future i plan to do a survivors relationships with killers. And what the survivors think of the people that are sent in to hunt and kill them.

Ay, basically a direct opposite of mine.

This is fun.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,987
    Options

The only thing that makes me feel a bit sad about this is that, lore-wise, the survivors only have just met at the start of every game.

• Shad03
    Options

@AetherBytes said:
    The only thing that makes me feel a bit sad about this is that, lore-wise, the survivors only have just met at the start of every game.

With enough time I think they have met each other multiple times. And if the main menu is anything to go by, they sit at the camp fire until pulled into the trial.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,987
    Options

@Shad03 said:

@AetherBytes said:

With enough time I think they have met each other multiple times. And if the main menu is anything to go by, they sit at the camp fire until pulled into the trial.

I believe the devs confirmed that the trials are the first time the survivors have ever met eachother, and I think they confirmed that the wouldn't meet again.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,134
    Options

@AetherBytes said:

@Shad03 said:

@AetherBytes said:

I believe the devs confirmed that the trials are the first time the survivors have ever met eachother, and I think they confirmed that the wouldn't meet again.

@AetherBytes said:

well this sucks.

• WitchingHour
    WitchingHour Member Posts: 8
    Options
    This list was great. My only complaint is no Asian gang. I feel like Min would love Jake a lot.