Who do you think the Anniversary Killer/Chapter will be?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
edited March 18 in Polls

These are most, if not all of the major licenses that would be worth grabbing, besides maybe Dead Space since it came out last year, and Alan Wake came out only a few months ago.

Come to think of it, American Horror Story would also be a good option, but I'm not sure who'd the killer be; probably would work more as a Collection.

And then there's the upcoming Alone In The Dark remake, a bit too soon to suggest it, but it doesn't make it any less valid.

There's also The Last of Us, even though it's a Playstation exclusive. But then again, so was Silent Hill, technically. I don't think you can even play the first game on PC.

Or it could be original, but anywho...

Who do you think the Anniversary Killer/Chapter will be? 16 votes

Springtrap/Freddy - Fnaf
31%
BlueberryGeneralV09SHARKBOSSTheSingularityjonifire 5 votes
Jason Voorhees - Friday The 13th
12%
BafugabooSoGo 2 votes
Predator - Predator 1987, AvP, Hulu's PREY
6%
BlightedTrapper 1 vote
Vecna
37%
aeonskulglitchboiAstelUnusedkillernameYharwickTyler3 6 votes
Pennywise - IT 2017
6%
Starrseed 1 vote
Candyman
6%
IronLotus9269 1 vote
The Walking Dead
0%
Dead Space
0%
Post edited by D34D_B34TB0X on

Comments

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 302
    Options
    Predator - Predator 1987, AvP, Hulu's PREY

I think it's pretty likely we could get an original killer as well, given the last two anniversary chapters brought those. Though if I had to pick one I guess it'd be Predator, when not considering the leaks at least.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 12,901
    Options
    Springtrap/Freddy - Fnaf

I’m expecting FNAF with a secondary as Vecna as I think those are both basically guaranteed to be coming to DBD eventually with it only being a matter of time.

If it’s original I think it will be a vampire/dracula type chapter.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    Options
    Springtrap/Freddy - Fnaf

im glad so many of the people/robots (im looking at you @TheSingularity) all believe it will be the same thing

ps the friends are @TheSingularity, @GeneralV, and @Blueberry

all of u r my friends

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,618
    Options
    Springtrap/Freddy - Fnaf

I'm blushing 🥰

• Unusedkillername
    Unusedkillername Member Posts: 107
    Options
    Vecna

My guess would be Vecna partly because the next season of Stranger Things is being filmed but also could be a Dnd crossover at some point as Dnd seems to be everywhere over the last few years (i don't play dnd but I know vecna is a character in both right?)

I could also see Springtrap as FNAF is very popular right now as well

I think Jason's rights are still in limbo bouncing around the US courts

I don't think predator because I have a theory that the skull merchant was supposed to be a predator because she was the only original chapter to have 2 survivors (and its not much to go on but her weapon looks like a predator weapon)

I dont think Candyman or Pennywise would be as hyped as the other right now IT 2 was in 2019 and thats 5 years ago now and Candymans release would be kinda like Pinhead or Ghostface imo

I also think we will get Walking Dead at some point as a paragraph but not a full chapter.

I think if we were getting dead space it would line up with a release of something dead space related so i dont think it is likley to be an anniversary thing.

I like an original chapter personally kinda like original chapters over licences because at there best i think BHVR can create some cool stuff but I know I'm in the minority.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,941
    Options
    Vecna

DND Vecna in particular.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 12,901
    Options