We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Looking for players :)

Options
Kuffowi
Kuffowi Member Posts: 62

just looking for some homies to hang with, i usually soloQ but it feels impossible nowadays. i am 18 and nonbinary so any age and orientation is okay with me :)

i am a pretty chill player, i usually play killer but i'm practicing my survivor skills! i also have a wacked out sense of humor so if we cant goof around and vibe i cant say ill play again haha. i am not available for discord, but i crossplay on a ps4 and my mics are open :)

i usually play around 9pm to 11pm on est. my playstation user is lapewarriors ( my father and i share an account, so just friend me in game :> ) i also play sporadically throughout the day, but when i play in daylight hours i have little kids who like to watch me play, so no mics before dark lol

ALSO LETS MAKE A WHOLE ASS SQUAD LMAO - jk jk.... unless 👀

Comments