Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

"Huge gain in Bloodpoints" well.. nah

MissiCiv
MissiCiv Member Posts: 57

i expected atleast something bigger then this then the usual stuff we have

Comments

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,565

...the point of the event is that we're playing towards an increasing BP bonus. It's 50% right now, but from what I can tell it's gonna go up to 200 or higher as the event progresses.

• Yharwick
    Yharwick Member Posts: 521

I mean it's kinda just 2nd anni except you don't get loaded with BP offerings after....

I don't think it's a bad event per se but it's underwhelming for sure considering they said they wanted it to be the biggest BP event of the year and it might be but just barely.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,636

Honestly me too. We've had 2x bloodpoints before. When they said the multiplier can get pretty ridiculous i thought that would mean a lot higher than what we've seen before, like 5x

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,501

Yeah to beat the anniversary you need to surpass a pretty high hurdle. Since the anniversary gets stronger every year. And you can get enough cakes to last another year round.

• Venusa
    Venusa Member Posts: 1,481
    edited March 18

I don't see the appeal of playing Survivor? I'm interacting with the event as much as I can and I bring the Offering but every single time Killers are getting x2-3 times more BPs at the end meanwhile survivors are getting something close to what you could already get? Why play survivor during the event?

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,501

I think a lot of the gains are bugged so we will have to see what they say.

• th3
    th3 Member Posts: 1,838

Bringing an event offering apparently cancels out bps and cakes for everyone else

• Venusa
    Venusa Member Posts: 1,481
    edited March 18

Welcome to the forums Sable Ward LOL! Yeah, you can even get x4 times more as killer compared to a single survivor as seen on the screenshot I shared, insane! I mean it's nice because I play both roles but there must be some type of balance.