If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Not The “Event For BP Grinding” I Was Hoping For…

Options
Iron_Cutlass
Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,804
edited March 18 in General Discussions

Why do I feel this way?

Running the Event Offering(s) discards the Bloodpoint Offerings. This is suppose to be “the event for BP grinding” only for it to quite literally negate Bloodpoint Offerings.

EDIT: The Bloodshot Eye Offering has been Killswitched.

Likewise, the main method for farming the event, removing Droplets from Altars and replacing them for the Event BP, is hindered with the Offering, which actively makes it take longer to do this process by negating the interaction with Altars for a longer time period.

EDIT: This has also been affected by the Killswitch.

Few minor gripes:

• Altars are insanely finicky to interact with on Killer, and even Survivor on some spots, since they replace totem spawns.
  • Survivors get a new map that interacts with the game in a different way, which is amazing, Killers didn’t really get much aside for the Event Offering. It would be nice to see a new Universal Addon for Killer get added for this.

Im not trying to sound ungrateful, Ill take any additional BP I can get, I just don’t see the point in labeling this as the “event for BP grinding” when there are a lot of things working against the player for BP grinding.

Post edited by Iron_Cutlass on

Comments