If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Am I missing something, or there is no point in Event for survivors?

Options
fussy
fussy Member Posts: 1,127

Just ended my playing session with friends and we just ignored whole event after second match. What's the point? Old IW while crouching, wow. And killer will have double lunge on top of this. You just helping killer with it at this point. At very least give survivors faster vaults at Blood Zones, or maybe even +2% move speed, something actual as useful as killer's lunge.

Probably best skins in the game with this event, but one of the most disappointing and best visually designed event ever, sad.

Comments

• Cryptikk
    Cryptikk Member Posts: 376
    Options

and on top of that, there's that one sable trying to draw a pretty little circle in the basement over helping the team to begin with 😓

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259
    Options

This whole thing is pretty lackluster to me, ngl. I usually love the events but this is just meh, as a mostly solo survivor main. To boot one of the incentivized skins is Skull Merchant... please don't entice people to play her, lol.

• KittenBee
    KittenBee Member Posts: 35
    Options

Honestly this whole event on both sides is lackluster and underwhelming.

They didn't do a Chinese new year because they hyped up the blood moon event but it's like ???? The stuff you buy in the event rift are pretty underwhelming and the new outfits in shop are kinda underwhelming too.

Honestly they really dropped the ball on this event.

It's pointless for killers and survivors.

• fussy
    fussy Member Posts: 1,127
    edited March 19
    Options

Yeah, played as killer after, and just ignored whole event as well. Few times extended lunge helped me, but these blood zones were created by survivors, lol.

I also was hyped about it, thought if they have more time for creating new event, it will be really cool. But turned out it's most the lamest event in years.

Also can't agree about new outfits, they are the only amazing thing about this event. Especially Doctor's one.

• BlackRose89
    BlackRose89 Member Posts: 170
    Options

Most likely in the minority here but I honestly don't like it when they adds event buffs to either side. I feel it's always imbalance and one side gets a stronger effect than the other. Last few events have been like this and I honestly can't think of a event where both sides effects that balance each other out. That just my opinion though. I rather events focus on fun goofy things than giving some major buff to either side.

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,734
    Options

I don't mind, I am getting a lot of BP on good matches and if I am not mistaken once the community overall reaches some target there will be more BP.... right?

I am fine with it, it is something different and it isn't costing me anything with some extra BP in the mix.

• Katzengott
    Katzengott Member Posts: 1,189
    Options

Didn't even know. When are you getting -50% grunts of pain? In a blood circle or when holding a blood aura?

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,263
    Options

The Void event was more survivor-sided as they could just dip and hide in the Void whenever and could even teleport there midchase to try and lose the killer.

Also the original snowman event was heavily survivor-sided.

• Ayodam
    Ayodam Member Posts: 2,353
    edited March 19
    Options

The second Snowman event was killer-sided though and while the void event was good for survivors, it didn’t stink for killers either. I’d say it was fairly balanced. Events usually favor killer though.

• BlackRose89
    BlackRose89 Member Posts: 170
    Options

Personally I hated the void event as killer. It really wasn't fun in my opinion and it didn't feel balance at all. None of the events ever feel balance. I do agree that most events are killer sided but there have been events that were survivor sided. At the end of the day I don't like any of these events because they always leave one side feeling like the other getting more than them. Honestly I can't think of one event I really liked. I only really enjoy the anniversary just for the cake offerings and the BP.

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,263
    Options

Fair, I was just picking up on their point of "every dbd event is killer sided" which is blatently untrue.

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,675
    Options

Yep, the event is killer sided