We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Looking for funny and casual swf mates

Options
MegStinks
MegStinks Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Hello, I'm a 23yo dude looking for some funny dbd mates (preferably Europe because ping), decent at playing survivor but generally a killer main ( solo q isn't doing it for me ), no salt and just in for the giggles and a fun time, anyone in :)?

Comments

• Kuffowi
    Kuffowi Member Posts: 62
    Options

heyo :D im not in europe but im in eastern usa, ive been looking for some casual swf people as well haha solo q sucks 💀 my ign is lapewarriors (my father and i share an account so if you shoot me a request in the game im more likely to see it ) im 18 and i have a need for humor in this game please save me lol

• Alex63134576431
    Alex63134576431 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 9
    Options

hey, i need friends because im starting to go insane from solo q (the entity is starting to whisper to me) i am in europe and my discord is cata8121 and my in game tag is Catanigu#1145 if you can hit me with a request

• vango
    vango Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hey! If you don't mind me doing terrible at this game, feel free to invite me - vango is my in-game nickname and reiis4496 on discord (I'm from Europe, so no worries)

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    Options

im down if you want a fellow killer main to play with ya

• vic17
    vic17 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    Options

add me @lavic17 in ps4