What do you think of the new Blood Moon event so far?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361

Only a day has passed since Dead By Daylight's new event, 'BLOOD MOON', has released. What are your thoughts? So far, I think it's... meh. Cosmetics look cool though, I'll give them that. Maybe after the next chapter we'll get that 5v5 event! Time will tell.

What do you think of the new Blood Moon event so far? 14 votes

It's great! I LOVE IT!
0%
It's pretty good.
14%
Depressedlegionjonifire 2 votes
It's okay.
42%
OrangeBearTheSingularityBlightedTrapperBafugabooSoGoYharwick 6 votes
It's... meh.
21%
GeneralVQwQwD34D_B34TB0X 3 votes
It's not that bad. But it's still kinda bad.
7%
aeonskul 1 vote
It's pretty bad. I don't like it.
14%
TragicSolitudespliffysands 2 votes
I HATE IT! It's the worst...
0%

Comments

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,141
    Options
    It's okay.

The blood bonuses are majorly disappointing. They intended for it to be the best time to get bloodpoints in DBD, but it doesn't even come close the bloodpoints you would get at anniversary. The multiplier will take too long to increase as well.

I don't really like the cosmetics. They feel a bit bland to me and i prefer just using the bloody cosmetics you get from prestiging.

I think the gameplay is kinda good though. The lunge distance you can get with myers is really fun. I think the stealth bonus that survivors receive is useful. The new map item is good too.

Overall i think the event is not good. But i think it can be with improvements.

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 302
    Options
    It's okay.

It's fine I guess. Bloodpoints are less than promised, and the mechanics don't change the gameplay that much. But it's still something, and we've had worse events in the past.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,618
    edited March 20
    Options
    It's okay.

On Day 2 I feel like I'm getting alot more BP than day 1 so yeah. Rocky start but it's getting better. I'm just usually so tired after work I don't end up playing as long as I'd like too.