We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

If 'Alone In The Dark' came to Dbd, who would you pay as?

D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 405

While a bit niche, Alone In The Dark was THE survival horror game that inspired Resident Evil. (Or was it the other way around?) Regardless, it is a staple in the survival horror genre, and I think, with the potential success of the reboot, it could have great potential of coming into the game. Haven't played the reboot yet, but so far, it looks pretty interesting, and I recon the reviews are just okay. So in that regard...

Edward Carnby

Played by: Stranger Things actor, David Harbour. I would advice against using Mr. Harbour's likeness if they wanna add Chief Hopper; it'd feel weird if we had two of them.

OR

Emily Hartwood

Played by: Jodie Comer, I wouldn't mind if they did her likeness or not, as I don't really know alot about her. (My apologies, Ms. Comer...)

Both outfits could be an adaptation of their classic attire from the original game and the reboots Derceto 1992 costume pack.

If 'Alone In The Dark' came to Dbd, who would you pay as? 6 votes

Edward Carnby
33%
Robotfangirl67Bafugaboo 2 votes
Emily Hartwood
0%
Both
50%
aeonskulHexonthebeachBlightedTrapper 3 votes
Neither
16%
[Deleted User] 1 vote

Comments

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 338
    Both

Depends. If we were to get Jim Hopper in the game then it should be Emily. Otherwise, Edward.