We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

stealth builds are annoying

Options

how do i track a survivor that uses calm spirit, lucky break, overcome and distortion

i have no information at all

no scratch marks, or blood, no auras, or even scream perks, all i have is sight but they break line of sight will overcome, and when i go where they last where i have no other leads.

they also use quiet survivors like ace and sheva

Comments

• xltechno
    xltechno Member Posts: 971
    Options

Basically, if you don't need to chase the enemy, leave them alone and aim for another survivor. So it's a tunnel! When someone yells at you, you can simply reply, ``Your companion offered you in exchange for his own life.''

Putting that aside, the basics of searching for enemies is to guess where the survivors are based on the traces of them trying to complete their gens while patrolling the gens. I passed by here earlier when I was chasing, but when I came back after catching a survivor, I was about 25% ahead. The survivors who were here probably didn't have time to escape far away. You can't silence the sound of his breathing, so listen carefully and see if he's hiding behind that wall. It is like this.

• Brimp
    Brimp Member Posts: 2,735
    Options

Well if they TRULY want to stay hidden... you could always tunnel which is the smarter play.

• YayC
    YayC Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 48
    Options

Give me a stealth survivor over someone running quad second chance perks/gen rush anyday. Stealth should be encouraged more, we're playing what's supposed to be a horror game where most players run at the killer taking hits and actively wanting to be chased. Having someone play like you're actually someone trying to kill them is refreshing.

• Fuzzycube
    Fuzzycube Member Posts: 203
    Options

Discordance can be useful.