We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

I find it weird that being Skillful on Killer on this event gets you punished.

Options
D3spair
D3spair Member Posts: 713

As a Billy main, This is 100% Bad event.

Most of my Matches goes something like this, Survivors are earning below 50K BPs while I earn only 100K

So much so that I just entirely do not camp or tunnel for this event, I try to be always nice to the last Survivor and I only Chainsaw as a Handicap but BPs earned is still so bad, that Matches are now like this

For the whole Match, I played Skillful(I guess?) using only Chainsaws and Curves.

Now I'm finding out that my Survivor main friends are literally Swimming in BPs every Match because Survivors are more skillful and using weaker Killers actually makes you earn more BPs

From a Survivor Main Friend

Main Point in this event. Playing Billy Skillfully just punishes me. I wish it didn't.

Comments