Which Resident Evil Character would you like to see as a Legendary Set in Dbd?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361

I wouldn't mind if they did third, or fourth Resident Evil chapter; I love the franchise. This is just a matter of "What if?" incase things like Lore Lady-D don't work out. I'd be happy if she was the third, and perhaps final Killer, concluding it with the Winters Arc, perhaps adding in Ethan (or Rose) along with Re4 Remake Ashley as Survivors. I could see Ashley coming in with a Legendary Set as Luis Sera, along with her all her outfits from the game, except maybe the suit of armor, though it'd be funny to watch.

A lot of these could work in my opinion, it's just the matter of whether or not Bhvr will change the Power in anyway, like replacing Blight's syringe with the G-Virus, or for the Jabberwock spitting out crows instead of caterpillars or flying monkeys, something Alice-y; would kinda break immersion, hopefully Bhvr would consider adding cosmetics for Powers in some form.

One good example would be a Legendary Set for Nurse as Lady D's Daughters; change her blinks into them morphing out from a bug sworm like in the game. They could give her three of them to add unique dialog for all three sisters. There's still plenty of characters they could add from a future remakes like Sherry Birkin, along with the other Re6 protags, or Alexia Ashford from Code Veronica. Personally, I think anyone of these characters could come in as long as long as Capcom thinks it'll sell.

Which Resident Evil Character would you like to see as a Legendary Set in Dbd? 19 votes

Ashley Graham (Re4) - Ada Wong Legendary
10%
BlightedTrapperYharwick 2 votes
Barry Burton (Re1-Revelations) - Jill Valentine Set
21%
HerInfernalMajestySmoeMrRetsejMaddo 4 votes
Billy Coen (Re0) - Rebecca Chambers Legendary
0%
Ethan Winters (Re7-8) - Leon Kennedy Legendary, or Felix Richter Ultra-Rare, would seem like the more popular option than Rose, despite never seeing his face except in a picture.
0%
Luis Sera (Re4) - Ada Wong Legendary Set, it would feel wrong to leave Luis out of the party. (I don't care happened to him, I still think he should join the fog.)
0%
Mr X. - The Nemesis Legendary Set, add unique in-game and lobby animations, along with a unique Mori.
36%
Robotfangirl67aeonskulNebulaMarc_go_soloTheSingularityTyler3BoorishGuest 7 votes
Lady Dimitrescu (Re8) - The Artist Legendary, We have Xeno Queen, it probably wouldn't matter how tall she'd be. Replace Crows with a bug swarm like her ability in Mercenaries.
15%
GuiltiiBafugabooEls2ie 3 votes
Jack Baker (Re7) - The Hillbilly Legendary, Some people would prefer Dr. Salvador, I think Jack will be the more popular option; give him either the axe, shovel or makeshift paint roller.
10%
QwQwqnyun 2 votes
Karl Heisenberg (Re8) - The Doctor Legendary Set, Metal conducts electricity... Also I just really like Heisenberg, I think he had such wasted potential as the next Wesker.
5%
glitchboi 1 vote
Jack Krauser (Re4) - Albert Wesker Legendary, Replace Uroboros with Las Plagas, and give him unique Mori.
0%

Comments

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 873
    Options
    Barry Burton (Re1-Revelations) - Jill Valentine Set

Barry but also Mr. X. Billy would be nice too.

• Bafugaboo
    Bafugaboo Member Posts: 339
    Options
    Lady Dimitrescu (Re8) - The Artist Legendary, We have Xeno Queen, it probably wouldn't matter how tall she'd be. Replace Crows with a bug swarm like her ability in Mercenaries.

She should be her own killer tho not a skin.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options
    Mr X. - The Nemesis Legendary Set, add unique in-game and lobby animations, along with a unique Mori.

Mr. X would be a great Legendary.

As a side, I'd much rather Lady Dimitrescu be a killer for a Chapter 3 (if ever there is one) than a skin. I don't think her powers suit The Artist.

• D34D_B34TB0X
    D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
    Options

I'd definitely like for them to do a 'Winters Saga' with Lady D as an official Killer, with Ethan Winters (or Rose) and maybe Ashley Graham as Survivors, of course with the following in this Poll. It's just the matter of whether or not it's possible. The only reason I find it difficult for Lady D to be implemented is due to her height, not saying it ain't possible. Chucky's been doing very well. Maybe she can have a unique animation where she ducks her head as she walks through doorways, and similar to Pinhead's vault animation, she could vault by manifesting into a swarm of bugs. Otherwise, I think she could make for a good Arist set; take away the ink and the crows, and replace it with a cigarette holder that summons a swarm of bugs, though it depends on whether or not Bhvr will be willing to make the risk of changing the powers visually in anyway. I'd definitely buy cosmetics for my Killer Powers if it means I get a Birkin that doesn't use Blight serum instead of the G-Virus. Also, Mr. X would DEFINITELY make for the perfect Nemesis skin, again just give him unique sounds and animation with a unique Mori, and surely, he'll be perfect.

• Robotfangirl67
    Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 631
    Options

I think a Mr. X skin along with a unique mori would be pretty cool to see. I also think giving Nemesis more skins would be really cool either way cause he doesn’t have very much. And I also believe that he should have more skins in general.