We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Versing Blight is such confusing experience

Options

How do I counter killer that can either have +8438 look angle or +8594 speed or +4848 extra rush duration with 3 to 84 tokens and mixed or matched together.

At least with old Blight i knew what majority of them run and I knew what to expect. With new Blight I have no idea what kind of base stats they have since it can be so wild and before you can realise it its prob your dead hook anyway.

Not even mention that some his addons are still S tier while he is S tier killer himself... Sounds fair.

Anybody feels the same?

Comments

• fussy
    fussy Member Posts: 1,056
    edited March 24
    Options

No, i don't. I can say what addons he has almost always just by seeing him rushing few times. Both Iri are extremely easy to recognize. Double speed now noticeable from the both side only after 3rd-4th rush. Alc Ring? Well, you need duration so rarely that you can not notice this addon for half of the game easily. Adren? Garbage addon, doubt you will see it without C33 at least.

And i don't think he has S tier addons. Iri are strong, no doubt, but there is no window to make them weaker. Make Iri Tag 10% and it will be almost not noticeable, nobody will run it. With C33 i don't even see a problem at all. It could help you land a hit sometimes, but only 3 tokens is a huge downside also, which steal your hits also. Thanks g they buff it, this addon was awful with 2 tokens.

And variety of addons is good, not bad. Every killer should have big pool of good addons, what sadly is not the case most of the times.

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,094
    Options

Isn't a nerf coming in the mid chapter? Let's see what they do with that.

• squbax
    squbax Member Posts: 1,223
    Options

This literally applies to so many killers tho. How do I know billy has specific speed or overheat addons? What if spirit has power recovery ones? Is dredge using faster nightfall addons or boat key?

Playing these killers or playing against them teaches you to recognize them. Double iri on blight can be recognizable in the first chase. Egg on wesker after thr first bound pause and in general you can do it to some extend, addons like semiotic keyboard, cooldowns for power or spawing coldowns for turrets,hallucinations, crows etc and those weird ones are hard.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,141
    Options

I mean its the same with half the effects in the game, what perks do the killers and survivors have and how to look out for signs of what they might have, blight addons are no different its a puzzle and the more info you can gleam the better you can compete against the other side