We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

A survivors wishlist

Options
Doxie
Doxie Member Posts: 38

With the string of I'd say 90% camping killers, what I'd like to see one of a few things change.

Survivor ratings changed: here I am...two gens in and I'm forced to help unhook. I wait. As soon as I get to the hook, killer comes back. Always. They are soft camping. I unhook...killer there. Easy one hit. Chase...I'm hooked. Soft camp,,, I get rescued. They are downed...easy hit for a soft camping killer. Still only two gens to go but it's over. They've established a pattern. Let one survivor die and it re establishes itself on the next hook. My emblems... All silver. I played a good game, yet I only get silvers. Do this as a killer and it's all iridescent.

I decide to just play a solo. Camping killer. He racks up the three survivors. I do nothing. I escape. I get a few gold and nothing for helping. Technically I did better letting them all die and escaping. Is this really what we want DBD to come to? I now run a no detection build and just play cat and mouse. I only unhook of I'm sure I can get out of it. It's sad but I get more blood points and emblems this way.

Maybe survivors can get a faster unhook. Enough to get them off the hook before a camping killer can reach you? Maybe blond the killer to a hooked survivor? I dunno. I still think killers are built too strong with too many perks but if they are not camping a hook , it's playable and still fun. I do agree many unhook too soon but even when you wait . What's the chances you are on a gen near them? It just hurts the survivor playing.