We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Getting penalized for “dedicated server not responding.”

Options
YRBSydney
YRBSydney Member Posts: 2
edited March 25 in General Discussions

This keeps happening to me and I hate it because I love playing DBD. This is literally so frustrating I had to look it up and address this issue. I’ve got kicked from the game about 2-4 times a day In the spend of 2 weeks and it’s because “ Can’t connect to designated server….disconnecting” or something close to that. It’s gotten so bad I stop playing killer because it happened more on killer than me playing as survivor.(I use to be a killer main but stopped because of this issue) it hasn’t been bad for me as survivor until recently.

I just started to always notices 3 player would get their points but me and the killer don’t it just says “0” which is super frustrating. I never rage quit or leave the game I’m always kicked from the game THEN penalized for being unable to connect to the designated server…it’s not my internet or anything I checked every time.

Basically, is there a way for you guys to remove the penalty for getting kicked from the game, but keeping it from those who PHYSICALLY rage quit and agree they will receive a penalty for rage quitting or going AFK?

ps I know it’s a lengthy request I do not know how video game programming works, the parameters or costs. Just a suggestion, anyways thank you for the game and thank you for listening ! Love DBD

EDITED: so I wrote this during my wait for my penalty to be over and it happened INSTANTLY when I tried to play killer and Uber attached some screen shots this time. ( it’s only been 20 minutes since I posted this and everyone got disconnected)

Edited: so it is the next day and I played two matches the second one I was kicked again I noticed on only get penalized as a survivor and now it’s an hour…. Here are some screen shots. Oh! and looks like only me and the killer got kicked as usually and have 0 points.

Post edited by YRBSydney on